fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CUBE!Sorry had to get it in I totally forgot about it to start
Have you seen the prequels and sequels? There ok, but nothing compares to it.
Hypercube made me want to kill people.Cube Zero was decent. tied it up at least. I didn't hate it.
CUBE!Sorry had to get it in I totally forgot about it to start
Have you seen the prequels and sequels? There ok, but nothing compares to it.
Hypercube made me want to kill people.Cube Zero was decent. tied it up at least. I didn't hate it.
Cube 2 was hokey. Ice Cube should have been in it.

Anyone have any video card preferences? I'm thinking abut getting an X800 PRO or an Ultra6800?ATI is cheaper NVIDIA is slightly better. But i figure if I can overclock the ATi a little it will be fairly equal. Plus it's 500 dollars cheaper.

Anyone have any video card preferences? I'm thinking abut getting an X800 PRO or an Ultra6800?ATI is cheaper NVIDIA is slightly better. But i figure if I can overclock the ATi a little it will be fairly equal. Plus it's 500 dollars cheaper.
yeah, I've proably watched friday like 30 times. That movie's awesome. Also, I usedto get really really high and watch fantasia. Nothing like mushrooms and a little fantasia.
yeah, I've proably watched friday like 30 times. That movie's awesome. Also, I usedto get really really high and watch fantasia. Nothing like mushrooms and a little fantasia.
Yes yes I've asked the wrong croud I get it.Edit: MY PAGE BITCH!! :twisted: had to do it.

Wow, it's about time we got some converstation started tonight.I use to fall asleep to Blade evey night. Also I've watched the three orginial Star Wars countless times.Brad Pitt's Spy Game is pretty good. And you can never go wrong with Office Space.Don't feel like playing any more poker right now. Off to play some Ninja Gaiden Black that I just picked up today.. I thought the first one was hard.. Jesus...

Dude, I could never watch anything on mushrooms. I tried Conan O'Brien and could not understand what was going on. Things got worse when the commercials came on. I had to turn it off. It was too overwhelming. Besides, som many other things were grabbing my interest.
Wow, it's about time we got some converstation started tonight.I use to fall asleep to Blade evey night. Also I've watched the three orginial Star Wars countless times.Brad Pitt's Spy Game is pretty good. And you can never go wrong with Office Space.Don't feel like playing any more poker right now. Off to play some Ninja Gaiden Black that I just picked up today.. I thought the first one was hard.. Jesus...
The firts Ninja Gaiden for like nintendo? Because Black is basically the same game as the previous xbox one.Extreme difficulty wiht hurricane pack 2 is the shit.
Yes yes I've asked the wrong croud I get it.Edit: MY PAGE BITCH!! :twisted: had to do it.
I'm using a 6600GT. It's all I could afford. But it was the best bang for the buck and it is still a very nice card. ATI has more power, but I've been a huge fan of NVIDIA lately. Their picture quality is better and they have more support for their cards. (3rd party drivers, overclocking, ect.) Not to say that ATI dosen't have a lot of support though.
The firts Ninja Gaiden for like nintendo? Because Black is basically the same game as the previous xbox one.Extreme difficulty wiht hurricane pack 2 is the shit.
Both. :x
How many pages do you think this thread will need to get a sticky too? I'm gonna guess 200. Once it gets to 200, we'll start making a push. We gotta show the admin's we are for real.
They can only ignore the revolution for so long, McGee.Patience. Our time will come.
Cabin Boy. "Wanna buy a monkey?"
See, I thought this movie was terrible. I thought it was gonnaa be dumb funny, but man, it was just baaad. Be let down, since I'm a huge chris elliot fan.
me too but I love it cause it is so lame. It was also the first movie that came to mind. Fantasia is an amazing suggestion that movie scares the crap out of me. How about Tron? :club: