fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I just played my brother heads up for 2hrs. He doesnt know how to play. And it still took me 2hrs. Because hes one lucky little censored. For a total net gain of a whopping 10 dollars!!! Woohoo.
Those are fun!
No there not.
Wow, I just played my brother heads up for 2hrs. He doesnt know how to play. And it still took me 2hrs. Because hes one lucky little censored. For a total net gain of a whopping 10 dollars!!! Woohoo.
Those are fun!
No there not.
… Blasphemer.
Those are fun!
No there not.
… Blasphemer.
....Krablarer.

On the first level the first 007 symbol thingy is on the roof of the entrance. They are hidden threw out the levels. You have to first score gold on the level for the 007 symbols to appear. You then find all the hidden 007 symbols and score well and bingo platinum. I forget if you have to do this in 007 mode or not.

You know, Where after you beat the level you go back and find all the 007 medals. I need to know what you do to find them.
You don't beat the level and go back and find them. You find them along your path. After you have been awarded a gold bond medal on the level.
how do you get the gold bond medal though? Like I beat the Dam on all modes but I dident get a medal.
hmm. are you doing your bond moves and generally being bond like? Have you unlocked any cool stuff?
how do you get the gold bond medal though? Like I beat the Dam on all modes but I dident get a medal.
hmm. are you doing your bond moves and generally being bond like? Have you unlocked any cool stuff?
Unlocked what? like cheats? I'm on the level where you have to drive the tank through the streets. And I'm playing on Secret agent mode. I already beat the game on agent.

So i played a little bull shit session with some idiots today. but while there i found out that two guys in my normal game (i think these guys are terrible players but have been on a serious upswing lately) have decided to split profits. NOw these two guys are playing at the same table, at the same time, they hang out together all the time, and work together. I'm right to be concerned about soft play right? I mean if these two aren't playing against each other they ARE playing together. That and one of the two is clearly a better player. after one session of this he finished up 150 and ended down 80 because the other guy sucks. i'm seriously considering handling this on my own.