fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people who play are either college students or lowlifes so that it’s shocking.
If you can win free beer, I'd dig it. That's like vitamins to me.
$100 for first, $50 for second and $20 for third.I'll never drink this much.Everone trys to make you use a "cool" nickname for them, without a hint a humor.
The people who play are either college students or lowlifes so that it’s shocking.
If you can win free beer, I'd dig it. That's like vitamins to me.
$100 for first, $50 for second and $20 for third.I'll never drink this much.Everone trys to make you use a "cool" nickname for them, without a hint a humor.
You mean like "KowboyKoop"??

has a little to do with poker. This afternoon, I was playing omaha 8, 2-3-4-5 structure down at this dive deal your own card room, that I play in from time to time to practice my omaha cheap ( the only blind is a dealer SMALL blind. You can play crazy tight if you want to, but the people play crazy loose) anyway, there's a ton of old characters down there, I could tell you a million stories about them, just amazingly crazy degenerates and rich gentlemen, and meth whores.Anyway, there's this one old boy, who looks like he was a sixty's swinger, or sould have run with the rat pack, or something. white hair, a well trimmed white mustache, sports jackets and turtle necks. A real character. He's always stoned on weed, and always joking around, but his jokes are lame, but he's a terrible omaha player, and he's always in a good mood, so I like him, and kiss his ass to keep him happy. anyway, he was talking about how vegas sucks now, and how great it was back in the day, with sintatra and all that. so I ask him if he'd ever seen Rickles ( whom I have a bit of an obsession over, much like x22). The guy says yeah, he loved rickles, that rickles was hilarious. And he told this joke. I want you to think about how wierd and ****ed up that both rickles told this joke, how bad and unfunny it is, and how wierd and ****ed up that THIS was the joke that the guy rememberd, after all thses years, "yeah, rickles was great. Like he told this joke, we had this mexican waiter, you know. and rickles was like " Yeah, you're a mexican, aren't you waiter? You know how I know you were mexican? 'cause of the flies" and this old guy starts laughing, and laughing and laughing like it was the funniest joke ever. One of the wierdest things that's ever happened to me at a table.

Wow. I'm playing crappier than usual tonight.
And that's saying something!!ZIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! (Overtired)
haha...well I switched tables and ran into someone who just could not let go of 2nd pair, no kicker. Nothing like a terrible player who practically doubles you up in less than 20 minutes to turn a losing session into a winning session.
This is freaky...no joke, I've been dealt AA 4 TIMES in about 20 minutes!They won every time too
Man, I won with AA and KK tonight, too. Online poker is rigged. I even flopped a set with deuces and won. Very disturbing.