fcp insomniac army

:-)  Keep'em comming.  On a side note. I just heard about an experiment in which they injected  rats with synthetic thc and the rats grew brain cells.  :shock:
Heh...I head about that. Makes me feel better about my formative years.
It gives me hope for the future. :-) But I am glad BigD is doing better.
yay BIGd. Heh...I'm dominating this table. And having a nice conversation with some Europeans. Yay poker. Yay drunken poker.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today as I was watching T.V. I decided that I'm going to write a list of things I want to do in life. Things such as learn to speak Russia, Learn to Sculpt, ect ect. I'll update on completion.

Today as I was watching T.V. I decided that I'm going to write a list of things I want to do in life.  Things such as learn to speak Russia, Learn to Sculpt, ect ect.  I'll update on completion.
wow, that's rad. I've never had an ephifany while watching television. The closest was the time I stayed up really late, on a pot brownie and red bull, and those two real estate dwarf twins came on.
Today as I was watching T.V. I decided that I'm going to write a list of things I want to do in life.  Things such as learn to speak Russia, Learn to Sculpt, ect ect.  I'll update on completion.
Nice...I want to be able to paint. I just inherited some paint, so I"m good to go. Follow your dreams. You can reach your goals. Beefcake. Beefcake.

I have like o respect for chris burden as an artist. that guy in the video is a clown imitating a clown. I hope ppl enjoy that video as if they are watching a fool and not like they are watching art. Cause that is the kind of art that makes art worthless. :club: What a fool! hahahaha! Look at that dumb ass! Your an idiot stupid drowning your self man!!!

I have like o respect for chris burden as an artist. that guy in the video is a clown imitating a clown. I hope ppl enjoy that video as if they are watching a fool and not like they are watching art. Cause that is the kind of art that makes art worthless. :club: What a fool! hahahaha! Look at that dumb ass! Your an idiot stupid drowning your self man!!!
Lol, I don't think it's art. But it is entertaining.
Very. It's even funnier that silly drowning himself for art guy thinks it is art. He should have just gone into sales. He gonna hurt himself. Maybe die even.
Or Therapy. Who thinks "I was trying to be creative today, So I drowned myself". Not someone who is thinking clearly. And what kind of friends are those? I bet they just know him from back when they took art class or something and just wanted to see someone drown themselves. Although that one guy did give him mouth to mouth..... So who knows.

Hollywood socialites Paris Hilton and Bijou Phillips were caught up in a fight outside Los Angeles hotspot Mood on Wednesday night when Hilton's bodyguard attacked a photographer. The high-profile pair were leaving the club after partying with Bruce Willis, Lindsay Lohan and Eddie Murphy when a brawl broke out in the street. The unnamed minder took offence when one snapper got too close to him and pushed him to the ground, yelling, "Don't ever touch me." Hilton tried to defuse the situation by signing photographs from the front seat of her silver Bentley before driving off.Lmao..... Does anyone else not find this just hilarious?

Hollywood socialites Paris Hilton and Bijou Phillips were caught up in a fight outside Los Angeles hotspot Mood on Wednesday night when Hilton's bodyguard attacked a photographer. The high-profile pair were leaving the club after partying with Bruce Willis, Lindsay Lohan and Eddie Murphy when a brawl broke out in the street. The unnamed minder took offence when one snapper got too close to him and pushed him to the ground, yelling, "Don't ever touch me." Hilton tried to defuse the situation by signing photographs from the front seat of her silver Bentley before driving off.Lmao..... Does anyone else not find this just hilarious?
That's her answer for everything. That or sucking everyone off.
2 guys getting there ass kicked and she thinks she can help the situation by signing her autograph inside the safty of her bentley. I hate her.
You should kill her then. Guaranteed fame. The book deal afterwards would probably be worth millions too.