what have you bought???

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suited,I have deejayed a few times with Presyce and Stizo and use to see them around when i was living somewhere that actually had a hip-hop scene (Austin about five years ago)when they used to travel around with a group called Rubberoom from Chicago.  I also played a few shows with the manager deejay bird.  i actually have some really good footage of presyce doing some scratch routines at my house back then that he ended up using later to win some DMC comps.  it's all pretty nerdy subculture stuff just like poker.  once you're into it you kind of know everyone and talk endlessly online about it :club:. do you know some people around that way.  I have also had to battle at the same DMC as Spryte one from Chicago and that wasn't much fun but he wouldn't know because i played like doo doo that day.shortfuze
whats up fuze, my DJ/producer name is kaz 1, i spun house music for 10 years before becoming a hip hop producer and yeah, i probably know a lot of the same guys you do from here... i'm cool with the Opus (Rubberroom's producers) and i know Presyce well, he has actually done the cuts on a bunch of songs i have produced, he's insane! very professional to work with as well. i also know Stizo, but i am better aquainted with his boy Rude One from the Single Minded Pros, and Spryte is doing a mixtape for the label i produce for, Gravel Records (underground hip hop is a small world lol). you sure are right about it being a nerdy subculture, poker and hip hop message boards are very similar, the one everyone posts at up here is at the Galapagos 4 site - i used to post there before i realized message boards are evil, tho it doesn't stop me from checking it all the time :D
ive gotten a pure breed wolf dog and tons of new great clothes and a plasma tv and enough crank to keep me from getting depressed and stuff i also helped pay for my moms last rehab poker has been good to meGood Luck.
This explains so much.
Your DJ name isn't "Wizzle" is it?
lol no, wizzle is one of my screen names on Party Network, it's the one that seems to induce the most action, something about that name just censored people off. my DJ name is KAZ 1, wizzle comes from one of my homies who shouted me out in a song i produced, in the end he says "kaz wizzle on the beat"
:arrow: Chiggleslap
ive gotten a pure breed wolf dog and tons of new great clothes and a plasma tv and enough crank to keep me from getting depressed and stuff i also helped pay for my moms last rehab poker has been good to meGood Luck.
Honestly, I really hope he's not serious.

Left my friends going away party early to play a $100 MTT on FTP. I made her a deal that if I won I would by her a Buggaboo Frog stoller for her soon to be born child. 1st place for $12,500 and she has the best stroller you can buy for $700 !!!!!! That kid better love it.I made a similar deal with a friend from New Orleans that if I win the Borgata WPT event I'm playing next Monday that I'll house her two cousins for free for the next year. A little selfish charity never hurts with the poker gods. Plus living with two southern girls wouldn't be the worst thing.

nice rules...no one under 23....or maybe 26 allowed? lol.
Just didn't want any pimply faced, mac-n-cheese eating, spanking to the avatar, micro limit wannabes telling me bout the $45 they withdrew to buy a chem book.Thats all.
and how old are you "ball sack"? :roll:

I bought my car, 5k, in cash, went to the Domincan Republic twice, and just bought a $1500 computer that will hopefully handle everything I itend to run on it. Still gonna need some help setting up another monitor on it though.Think thats all my major purchases.