I have about 50$ in front of me and I am button, pick up J-J. Blinds are .25/.50 and I raise it up to 1.50.SB goes all in for about 6 or 7$BB goes all in for about 25-30$It's up to me, what do I do?

i am assuming this is a cash game....if so, i would fold, you are very unlikely to have a dominating hand, more likely than not, you are in a coin flip with the second player who went all in (likely A-K, or A-Q), so I would wait for a better spot.

I have about 50$ in front of me and I am button, pick up J-J. Blinds are .25/.50 and I raise it up to 1.50.SB goes all in for about 6 or 7$BB goes all in for about 25-30$It's up to me, what do I do?
its an easy fold.if its a ring game, and depending on the players, the SB is lookin to double up since he hasnt added on for some reason.and the 25 - 30 sounds like he wants to iscolate so probably has A,K or so.which leaves u in a crappy spot

I know, let's hope that the short stack has TTThen let's hope the all inner over the top only has AK.Then let's hope JJ wins.Then let's hope we get lucky for the rest of night, cause we SUCK at poker.

hmmm. This is a tough spot, because there is a reasonable chance that you could be up against a smaller pair from one of the players(88-1010 is very reasonable move in hands). If the player who moved in last is tight, then you almost certainly have the worst of it. The worst one of them could have is two overs, and in this situation I'm not a fan of JJ surviving five cards with two other players. I'd fold, unless the game was exceptionally loose.

Yes knowing how the other players have played till this point can help the situation.Knowing or not knowing, CALL, it's just $30 max, chump change. You win, your pumped, you lose big freakin deal. Better than grinding it out for buck an hour is'nt it.

Yes knowing how the other players have played till this point can help the situation.Knowing or not knowing, CALL, it's just $30 max, chump change. You win, your pumped, you lose big freakin deal. Better than grinding it out for buck an hour is'nt it.
Umm...that's terrible advice.If you want to play crappy poker just because "it's only 30 bucks", fine. But don't give strategy advice to people who actually want to make the right decision, regardless of what limit it is.That said, fold. Your best case scenario is that you are dominated. Best case scenario is that any overcard will beat you.Get your money in when you know you're ahead. It's not hard to do in low limit poker.

The shortstacked guy is a pretty TAG, the other one is a very smart player, but unpredictable, I did fold. They were really ragging on me for doing it, as one had A-K, the other had 7-7, but... I don't play results poker.

The shortstacked guy is a pretty TAG, the other one is a very smart player, but unpredictable, I did fold. They were really ragging on me for doing it, as one had A-K, the other had 7-7, but... I don't play results poker.
And the 77 won it. Your Jacks were good my friend.

to me the BB says AK because AK wants to see all 5 cards.AK does not want to let you see a flop - he misses - and now left with tough decisionWe have a good overlay to race AK.Unfortunelty we also have another opponent and could be killed by a better PP. It's probably bad poker, but based on what I see in LLNLH, its probably a money winner to call.I suck at NL Cash games...listen to AllinBluff and others..just giving my 2 cents.

And the 77 won it. Your Jacks were good my friend.
So?If someone folds 7-2 pre-flop to an all in, and 7-7-2 flops, are you going to say:"The 7-2 WINNAR! YOU MORON!" ?