hottest female outside of poker

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SOPHIA VERGARA.Nuff said.BTW...some of you have mentioned some crappy hoes.
How dare you? Chewbacca is certainly not a crappy hoe!

no one is gonna give me credit, but whatever.i met the hottest woman i've ever seen in my life while i was living in guatemala.at some bar..blah blah...but literally the most amazing female ive ever seen...movie star/ muscian, model...this girl was amazing...boy if i didn't screw that nite up.- Jordan

natalie portman
am I the only one here who doesn't find Natalie Portman attractive? There's something about her I just find very childlike, and therefore unsexy.Is she really that hot?
no one is gonna give me credit, but whatever.i met the hottest woman i've ever seen in my life while i was living in guatemala.at some bar..blah blah...but literally the most amazing female ive ever seen...movie star/ muscian, model...this girl was amazing...boy if i didn't screw that nite up.
What, you married her? :club: Ray
MONICA BELLUCI - anybody who said anyone else just got owned by looking at that picture. If you dont recognize her she's a french actress who was in the Matrix, the merovingian's wife.
Monica is definately hot - she is also definately not French! She's Italian!
MONICA BELLUCI - anybody who said anyone else just got owned by looking at that picture. If you dont recognize her she's a french actress who was in the Matrix, the merovingian's wife.
Monica is definately hot - she is also definately not French! She's Italian!
She could be Martian for all I care, SHE'S FRIGGIN HOT!

No, serriously Adriana Lima... and whats with all the crappy picks, the only other good picks seem to have beenSophia Vergara.Like I said though no one can touch Adriana Lima, she sets the bar.lingerie101.jpg