can anyone on pokerstars do me a favor?

i will private message you and indiana how i found this information.  you guys can decide whether my information is correct.
Dude you have to tell us how you got. I'm dying to know.BTW- best thread ever. Except for that guy losing money, but totally worth it to get a thread like this.
sorry1) trade secret :wink:2) i don't want trebor to find out how i found his info.
thats kinda scary.....ill be staying outta your way :roll:
  • Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will private message you and indiana how i found this information.  you guys can decide whether my information is correct.
Dude you have to tell us how you got. I'm dying to know.BTW- best thread ever. Except for that guy losing money, but totally worth it to get a thread like this.
sorry1) trade secret :wink:2) i don't want trebor to find out how i found his info.
elear, you have convinced me. excellent work. i might hire you for stalking ex girlfriends sometime. :-) i strongly urge everyone waiting to pound on this kid to give him a chance to apologize profusely in public, return the money, and quit being a dick before doing so. the kid ****ed up royally, but just like any good parent, we should threaten severe punishment only to lead our little troublemaker to make proper amends on his own. the internet can do some pretty nasty shit to people.
Eric J Sanders - (973) 242-2441 - 791 S 12th St, Newark, NJ 07108  is this him? number disconnected also tho
no. elear is correct. don't go bothering people whose only mistake was having the same name as a thieving douchebag, especially not at 6am.
Eric J Sanders - (973) 242-2441 - 791 S 12th St, Newark, NJ 07108  is this him? number disconnected also tho
no. elear is correct. don't go bothering people whose only mistake was having the same name as a thieving douchebag, especially not at 6am.
Yea, wait till daytime to do that. (sw)
Best.Thread.Ever
glad you're up. i'd like to recommend not banning the kid yet, so that he has a chance to make amends publically before his life gets ruined by half the FCP members jamming things into his e-ass. hundreds of people gunning for you on the net can be worse than identity theft. i mean, or so i hear... :wink:
Best.Thread.Ever
At least I should be able to get some work done early this morning before you all wake up and I am refreshing this thread every 2 minutes. Great read; throw me down for a five spot for the collection for IndianaSteve if anyone is seriously going to try to do that for him.As arrested development once said:Two dollars means a ante for me But it means a big bet to you
Best.Thread.Ever
At least I should be able to get some work done early this morning before you all wake up and I am refreshing this thread every 2 minutes. Great read; throw me down for a five spot for the collection for IndianaSteve if anyone is seriously going to try to do that for him.As arrested development once said:Two dollars means a ante for me But it means a big bet to you
awesome :club::D

We should leave the kid alone. He obviously needs the $50 to get his home phone turned back on. Just kidding, unleash the dogs of war and all that jazz.(for those saying $50 is nothing. how much money do you give bums on the street? unless your daniel, I doubt it's $50, and I would be really pissed if a bum stole $50 from me)

Mk, kapsig08, bmwguy525, Absolute, SpademanI would guess Mk is most likely, and kapsig08 is least likely.If this offend any of you I'm sorry, but I really wasn't blaming you.I was just trying to help the guy, and Y'all were all censored.Mk was the only one that I though could be capable, and that’s only because I’ve never seen him before. So, sorry.
do you have a life ?

I was curious as to how something like this got to five pages overnight. Impressive.I'm a believer in karma so it doesn't surprise me that you made the $50 back last night (as you said on page 2, I think). That guy will lose the money soon enough. Next time you want to transfer, contact a veteran here. We're all reputable (except that JaysonWeber guy :club:) and most are willing to do something like that.

I was curious as to how something like this got to five pages overnight. Impressive.I'm a believer in karma so it doesn't surprise me that you made the $50 back last night (as you said on page 2, I think). That guy will lose the money soon enough. Next time you want to transfer, contact a veteran here. We're all reputable (except that JaysonWeber guy :club:) and most are willing to do something like that.
i really think jayson should post his IP. that would be funny.

Wow...i just spent the last 20 min catching up and reading all this..wicked thread....trebor......you suck.....indiana.......im gonna keep reading this hopefully it all works out for the best

Wow...i just spent the last 20 min catching up and reading all this..wicked thread....trebor......you suck.....indiana.......im gonna keep reading this hopefully it all works out for the best
Me too, this is hilarious.
i will private message you and indiana how i found this information. you guys can decide whether my information is correct.
Did you chat with him via AIM, establish a connection, run netstat to find his IP address and then either a/ finger his account(Unix command/service) or b/ contact his ISP posing as an authority saying theres been some sort of illegal activity originating from his address?
i will private message you and indiana how i found this information. you guys can decide whether my information is correct.
Did you chat with him via AIM, establish a connection, run netstat to find his IP address and then either a/ finger his account or b/ contact his ISP posing as an authority saying theres been some sort of illegal activity originating from his address?
yea, thats what i figured. packet sniffer on the AIM msgs, then a whois on his IP. POST HIS IP!
We should leave the kid alone. He obviously needs the $50 to get his home phone turned back on. Just kidding, unleash the dogs of war and all that jazz.(for those saying $50 is nothing. how much money do you give bums on the street? unless your daniel, I doubt it's $50, and I would be really censored if a bum stole $50 from me)
i like the bum reference.but mi sure trebor smells worse,so i mightve bought him some deodorant.