can anyone on pokerstars do me a favor?

yea actually 50 bucks will reimburse me a few big bets on 3/6 =/
wow so you play 3/6, congrats on being a balla :roll:
Actually, the HH he posted that busted him is from 2/4
  • Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i vote we figure out somethign to ruin this guy's life.
No ones life should be ruined over 50 dollars.
Well, anyone who brags about something like this and mocks the person he scammed deserves it
His should. It doesnt matter if it was 50 or 500 or 5000. Stealing is stealing no matter how you look at it. The fact that he even tried to frame someone else(dutch) while doing it is even worse.
i vote we figure out somethign to ruin this guy's life.
i'm glad you're taking such an anti-aggresive stance like this...but i can't do the same. he's a jackass.banning him isn't even enough.if you don't do something so he'll stop...what prevents him from doing it to other people?but i don't quite know what to do.
Thanks for haveing my back. I owe you.
No problem man. The whole convo looked REAL fishy to me, thought I would point it out. I really can't see someone who posts a lot on a forum blowing a reputation over a measly $50, and then bragging about it.Anyone with half a brain can see through that frame job. Good work, trebor, you're a douchebag! And a stupid one at that...-fop

haha check this out. the guy was still on aim. so i got on one of my screen names and had some fun with him.heres some highlights:Dirty Raul says: hey manAzN TrAiLoR: hiDirty Raul says: that was pretty funnyDirty Raul says: you remember right?AzN TrAiLoR: ?Dirty Raul says: but now i think its time that you GIVE ME MY $50 BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE AND **** YOU UPDirty Raul says: I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFEAzN TrAiLoR: Oh its youAzN TrAiLoR: Well if you look at where im fromAzN TrAiLoR: Im at New JerseyDirty Raul says: son, dont make me any more madAzN TrAiLoR: and if ur too lazy to put in 50 bucks in p starzAzN TrAiLoR: u will come to NJ froM indiana ?AzN TrAiLoR: LOLDirty Raul says: give me my moneyDirty Raul says: you have 3 secondsDirty Raul says: I WILL DEMOLISH YOUR LIFE *******AzN TrAiLoR: and how ill you do thatAzN TrAiLoR: WIll*Dirty Raul says: 2 seconds that money better be in my acountAzN TrAiLoR: okAzN TrAiLoR: New JerseyAzN TrAiLoR: is quite a large state idiotDirty Raul says: YOU ARE ENTERING A WORLD OF PAINAzN TrAiLoR: oh noAzN TrAiLoR: lolAzN TrAiLoR: well its only 50 bucksAzN TrAiLoR: small price to pay for being stupidDirty Raul says: thats all i haveAzN TrAiLoR: dude, your threats are uselessAzN TrAiLoR: trust meAzN TrAiLoR: ive done this 3 timesDirty Raul says: your about to pay a big price for being stupidDirty Raul says: YOUR LIFEAzN TrAiLoR: dude use www.instantbankroll.comAzN TrAiLoR: LOLAzN TrAiLoR: MY LIEFAzN TrAiLoR: DUN DUN DUN!!!Dirty Raul says: get that shit out of hereAzN TrAiLoR: Well fineAzN TrAiLoR: i guess you can come to new jerseyAzN TrAiLoR: and spent what 100 + for the air fareAzN TrAiLoR: thats +EV.Dirty Raul says: im not flying you idiot, ill take the busDirty Raul says: your life is now -EVAzN TrAiLoR: LMAOAzN TrAiLoR: Indiana to new jersey on a busAzN TrAiLoR: thats funny shitDirty Raul says: ive done it before

but i don't quite know what to do.
I've decided to crush the $1/$2 games to avenge Indianachris's loss. May every pot I scoop multiply Trebor's sorrow! May my growing chip stacks heap scorn upon the deceiver! May my tight/aggressive play rack his soul with guilt! As my bankroll increases, so shall Trebor's torment.All this I do for Indianachris.
haha check this out. the guy was still on aim. so i got on one of my screen names and had some fun with him.heres some highlights:Dirty Raul says: hey manAzN TrAiLoR: hiDirty Raul says: that was pretty funnyDirty Raul says: you remember right?AzN TrAiLoR: ?Dirty Raul says: but now i think its time that you GIVE ME MY $50 BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE AND censored YOU UPDirty Raul says: I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFEAzN TrAiLoR: Oh its youAzN TrAiLoR: Well if you look at where im fromAzN TrAiLoR: Im at New JerseyDirty Raul says: son, dont make me any more madAzN TrAiLoR: and if ur too lazy to put in 50 bucks in p starzAzN TrAiLoR: u will come to NJ froM indiana ?AzN TrAiLoR: LOLDirty Raul says: give me my moneyDirty Raul says: you have 3 secondsDirty Raul says: I WILL DEMOLISH YOUR LIFE censoredAzN TrAiLoR: and how ill you do thatAzN TrAiLoR: WIll*Dirty Raul says: 2 seconds that money better be in my acountAzN TrAiLoR: okAzN TrAiLoR: New JerseyAzN TrAiLoR: is quite a large state idiotDirty Raul says: YOU ARE ENTERING A WORLD OF PAINAzN TrAiLoR: oh noAzN TrAiLoR: lolAzN TrAiLoR: well its only 50 bucksAzN TrAiLoR: small price to pay for being stupidDirty Raul says: thats all i haveAzN TrAiLoR: dude, your threats are uselessAzN TrAiLoR: trust meAzN TrAiLoR: ive done this 3 timesDirty Raul says: your about to pay a big price for being stupidDirty Raul says: YOUR LIFEAzN TrAiLoR: dude use www.instantbankroll.comAzN TrAiLoR: LOLAzN TrAiLoR: MY LIEFAzN TrAiLoR: DUN DUN DUN!!!Dirty Raul says: get that censored out of hereAzN TrAiLoR: Well fineAzN TrAiLoR: i guess you can come to new jerseyAzN TrAiLoR: and spent what 100 + for the air fareAzN TrAiLoR: thats +EV.Dirty Raul says: im not flying you idiot, ill take the busDirty Raul says: your life is now -EVAzN TrAiLoR: LMAOAzN TrAiLoR: Indiana to new jersey on a busAzN TrAiLoR: thats funny censoredDirty Raul says: ive done it before
Hilarious. This thread is too funny. put me down for $5.

How else can we fuk with this guy? At least he wont be able to come back to the forum and he will have to get a new instant messenger name. Very small price, but what can you do? What a ****.

haha check this out. the guy was still on aim. so i got on one of my screen names and had some fun with him.heres some highlights:Dirty Raul says: hey manAzN TrAiLoR: hiDirty Raul says: that was pretty funnyDirty Raul says: you remember right?AzN TrAiLoR: ?Dirty Raul says: but now i think its time that you GIVE ME MY $50 BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE AND censored YOU UPDirty Raul says: I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFEAzN TrAiLoR: Oh its youAzN TrAiLoR: Well if you look at where im fromAzN TrAiLoR: Im at New JerseyDirty Raul says: son, dont make me any more madAzN TrAiLoR: and if ur too lazy to put in 50 bucks in p starzAzN TrAiLoR: u will come to NJ froM indiana ?AzN TrAiLoR: LOLDirty Raul says: give me my moneyDirty Raul says: you have 3 secondsDirty Raul says: I WILL DEMOLISH YOUR LIFE censoredAzN TrAiLoR: and how ill you do thatAzN TrAiLoR: WIll*Dirty Raul says: 2 seconds that money better be in my acountAzN TrAiLoR: okAzN TrAiLoR: New JerseyAzN TrAiLoR: is quite a large state idiotDirty Raul says: YOU ARE ENTERING A WORLD OF PAINAzN TrAiLoR: oh noAzN TrAiLoR: lolAzN TrAiLoR: well its only 50 bucksAzN TrAiLoR: small price to pay for being stupidDirty Raul says: thats all i haveAzN TrAiLoR: dude, your threats are uselessAzN TrAiLoR: trust meAzN TrAiLoR: ive done this 3 timesDirty Raul says: your about to pay a big price for being stupidDirty Raul says: YOUR LIFEAzN TrAiLoR: dude use www.instantbankroll.comAzN TrAiLoR: LOLAzN TrAiLoR: MY LIEFAzN TrAiLoR: DUN DUN DUN!!!Dirty Raul says: get that censored out of hereAzN TrAiLoR: Well fineAzN TrAiLoR: i guess you can come to new jerseyAzN TrAiLoR: and spent what 100 + for the air fareAzN TrAiLoR: thats +EV.Dirty Raul says: im not flying you idiot, ill take the busDirty Raul says: your life is now -EVAzN TrAiLoR: LMAOAzN TrAiLoR: Indiana to new jersey on a busAzN TrAiLoR: thats funny censoredDirty Raul says: ive done it before
Thanks to Don I am another 20 in the hole caused I just ruined a keyboard by shooting pepsi out of nose from reading this.
well we have his screenname, his partypoker account...i wonder if we could freeze his party poker account somehow.if we could get his e-mail or if he posted his real name somewhere...
if i'm not mistaken, real name was on pg 1 somewhere...too lazy to find it tho