can anyone on pokerstars do me a favor?

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that his name is Trebor on here. Can any mods help me out on this with trying to get ahold of him?
LMFAO UR BLAMING ME?? What gave u that retarded idea.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...light=shuvit087Look towards the bottom of the page.
This is pretty awesome detective work. Trebor is a censored and should be banned from FCP unless the money is returned ASAP.
returning the money shouldn't mean shit...he should be banned anyway.
if you ban him what incentive does he have to give the money back?
he already has pretty much no incentive to give the $ back anyway...he'll just create a new acct and be good to go.
Not when Jweb bans his static IP address
if you ban him what incentive does he have to give the money back?About the same as he has now?Does it strike you that he's going to pay $50 to keep posting here??
indeed...i'm not going to steal from anyone, but if someone wants to give me $50 to stop posting here, ship it
Mk, kapsig08, bmwguy525, Absolute, SpademanI would guess Mk is most likely, and kapsig08 is least likely.
Don't you ever everbring my name up accusing me of shit you fucking bitch.
i didn't see him accuse you of shit, to be quite honest.just saying that you were one of the ones that he angered.
What the **** does this look like to you? "Look in off-topic. I censored off a lot of people before. I would guess that it's one of them.""most likely" and "least likely" to... what?Dutch, you just ****ed up.
if you ban him what incentive does he have to give the money back?About the same as he has now?Does it strike you that he's going to pay $50 to keep posting here??
True.
Guest Anonymous

Well buddy you got jacked is all I can say.. Unless u want to pay airfare to come to New Jersey and see whats up keep crying buddy..

omfg while reading this i was just dealt 6 6 !!! the flop all hearts and i hit my set .. turn another heart.. it get checked down i beat out AK 3 people in the hand and no hearts... guess 6's aren't cursed for me hahaha.***** Hand History for Game 2319607769 *****$2/$4 Hold'em - Wednesday, July 07, 15:28:27 EDT 2004Table Table 39284 (Real Money)Seat 5 is the buttonTotal number of players : 9 Seat 2: Wish666 ( $115.44 )Seat 4: pjo70 ( $92.5 )Seat 5: Mrdee22 ( $113.75 )Seat 8: shuvit087 ( $79.5 )Seat 3: Thoracle ( $44 )Seat 9: BudFox13 ( $99.5 )Seat 7: stanbyme_99 ( $56 )Seat 1: squesinb ( $98 )Seat 6: tieri60 ( $295.09 )tieri60 posts small blind [$1].shuvit087 posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to shuvit087 [ 6s 6c ]BudFox13 calls [$2].squesinb folds.Wish666 folds.Thoracle folds.pjo70 raises [$4].Mrdee22 folds.tieri60 calls [$3].shuvit087 calls [$2].BudFox13 calls [$2].** Dealing Flop ** [ 5h, 6h, Kh ]tieri60 checks.shuvit087 bets [$2].BudFox13 folds.pjo70 calls [$2].tieri60 calls [$2].** Dealing Turn ** [ Ah ]tieri60 checks.shuvit087 checks.pjo70 checks.** Dealing River ** [ Jd ]tieri60 checks.shuvit087 checks.pjo70 checks.tieri60 shows [ Kc, Ad ] two pairs, aces and kings.shuvit087 shows [ 6s, 6c ] three of a kind, sixes.pjo70 doesn't show [ Qc, Kd ] a pair of kings.shuvit087 wins $21 from the main pot with three of a kind, sixes.
eh... just so that he won't edit his post, i'll quote him here.

Sorry TrEbOr but you just got owned. You are a fing douchebag to have tried to pull of something like this... tried. You mightve gotten 50 dollars, but you got a **** shoved up your hole

Mk, kapsig08, bmwguy525, Absolute, SpademanI would guess Mk is most likely, and kapsig08 is least likely.
Don't you ever everbring my name up accusing me of shit you fucking bitch.
i didn't see him accuse you of shit, to be quite honest.just saying that you were one of the ones that he angered.
What the censored does this look like to you? "Look in off-topic. I censored off a lot of people before. I would guess that it's one of them.""most likely" and "least likely" to... what?Dutch, you just censored up.
Although I didn't do anything wrong. And I have no fear of your eventual grand retribution.I did said I didn't think you were a scumbag.Like I said, I don't think you did.
Well buddy you got jacked is all I can say.. Unless u want to pay airfare to come to New Jersey and see whats up keep crying buddy..
Where in Jersey? Please, tell me. I'll know where to go after I get sucked out on next AC trip.
got jacked? out of a whole $50, congrats dude, you can buy a new pair of sneakers. This isn't a life changing amount of money that you conned out of this person and it's quite funny that you're proud of it. Karma
I would be willing to bet that's not him..
AzN TrAiLoR: Well just to let you know, I post as Dirty Dutch on FCP
WHO says that after screwing you?Definitely looks like a framing to me. :roll: -fop
Thanks for haveing my back. I owe you.
Although I didn't do anything wrong. And I have no fear of your eventual grand retribution.I did said I didn't think you were a scumbag.Like I said, I don't think you did.
I'll set aside that you're still saying "I don't 'think' you did", when numbnuts dude already admitted.Don't fear it.It'll be better that way.
I'll set aside that you're still saying "I don't 'think' you did", when numbnuts dude already admitted.Don't fear it.It'll be better that way.
LOL.No hard feelings man.I really didn't think you did it. And I never said I did.If you got framed for it, wouldn't you add me to the list of those with a motive?
I would be willing to bet that's not him..
AzN TrAiLoR: Well just to let you know' date=' I post as Dirty Dutch on FCP [/quote']WHO says that after screwing you?Definitely looks like a framing to me. :roll: -fop
Thanks for haveing my back. I owe you.[/quoteI believed it wasn't you when I searched his name and Party name.