free 25 bucks & pot dragon is a pole jockey

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im tired now. i got it up to $226. those NL tables are nice and easy. the limit isnt that bad either but their software is bad for multitabling. i got 70 something points toward the 250 for the $75 bonus which sucks. its gonna take a lot more to get that bonus.

i was down to 10 at one stage im at 22.15 and quit i had 3 fcpers at my table good fun
yeah, that was me sucking out with my OESD to your TPTK, sorry. I was down to $9 after losing some SnG's, but built back up to $22 playing some NL and Limit tables. Saw Big D at a table, he left before I staged a decent run. Gotta love flopping the nuts, and having ppl play back at you. good times. OP you rule!
Bleh, my rockets got sucked out by 66, then my AK in the big blind ran into KK and no luck came my way.Still, i've cashed out 130 total. Can't argue with free money.
through neteller? is it already in your neteller account then?

All I can say is don't try to bluff at the .1/.1 NL tables. These donkeys will call with ANYTHING. This is about the softest table I've ever played at, doubled my buy in within 5 hands.

yea, they do call anything, i wait until i have real good hands and then they just keep calling lolLast night, at the FCP table(just the table where all us were) i was in a hand where this guy openfarrelled it, not only did he fold, he got up and left too!up to 56.70

Well I'm busted. Ran okay for a while but lost two big hands with JJ to AA on a 9 high board and top two pair to a set. Guess this is the poker gods telling to clear my own damn bonuses first.

I played a little No Limit and during the deal a 10c just appears faded in the middle of the table. So I am like ok what the hell is this. When the deal the flop, the 10c is now situated where the turn card would be. At the time of dealing the turn, the 10c comes clear (out of fade)...LOL!!