free 25 bucks & pot dragon is a pole jockey

Guest Anonymous

Transaction Declined - Chip code has already been used!WTF I want free money too....
I got the same thing...all good things must come to an end. Bummer.
OK I think the problem was just something going on because I was trying to do it from work. Went home at lunch and it took the code fine.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The op needs to email them back and find out how we can get an FCP free roll going... or I guess one of us could email them and see about it. We've already got like 100 FCPers playing there and loving it, haha.Note to Owner of this Site (the one I'm talking to you on right now): Giving away $25 instantly, for free, and just to sign up is a GRAND way to get people to play at whatever room you want them to play at.By the way, I'm to $100 or so after a few hours of play. .25/.25 NL is fun.I really prefer other games, but the NL games there are just too ridiculous not to play, it seems.

In 40th in a $5.50 tourney now, about 80 players left.I was down to 600 chips at one point, up to about 3600 now!Wish me luck, I want to take this down.

OMG i am soooo pissed off right nowI had 2000 chips, and buddy had like 8000, we both knocked out the guy who had 4000, and eventually I took a commanding chip lead over him. So its heads up in the 5 dollar SNGhole cards: 6 :) 2 :club: in BB, checked for the flopBlinds 500/1000A :) 6 :D: 5 :D I checkHe raises to 2000I reraise him all inHe calls, flips over 8 :) 9 :) Turn: blankRiver 8 :D !!!SO 2nd because I got fished out!!! boo urns

I'm in, I would of been Stuffdees which i'm everywhere but it said that name is taken. So my new name is Stuffdeees.
Good point. If you're already on Pokerroom.com, your screenname from there will say it's already taken. This happened when Hollywood Poker.com opened, it's a skin of pokerroom, and they use the same player database, I think. So you have to pick something different than your Pokerroom screenname, thus Kendren24 for me.