• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a better way of putting it.   "I'm a closeted gay racist" would be the most accurate way of putting it

did they just skip over the mom ( gretchen mol ) hookin up with the ganster or did I dose off and miss it?
they didnt show it. there was no need. we found out how jimmy's mom handles business.
i think they forshadowed it.
i always thought foreshadowing required some subtelty. her grabbing his hangdown isnt really foreshadowing their knockin kinky boots. it kind of comes right out and says hey, you at home, this bitch loves the cock, and she'll do anything to protect her son.like foreshadowing to me, is how when Nucky went and talked to Jimmy's mom, the first thing that popped into my mind was that Nucky is Jimmy's father. just basedon their comnverstation, their demeanor. they may be foreshadowing that. or maybe throwing us off. i dont know.
they didnt show it. there was no need. we found out how jimmy's mom handles business. i always thought foreshadowing required some subtelty. her grabbing his hangdown isnt really foreshadowing their knockin kinky boots. it kind of comes right out and says hey, you at home, this bitch loves the cock, and she'll do anything to protect her son.like foreshadowing to me, is how when Nucky went and talked to Jimmy's mom, the first thing that popped into my mind was that Nucky is Jimmy's father. just basedon their comnverstation, their demeanor. they may be foreshadowing that. or maybe throwing us off. i dont know.
Yep
tonights episode was great. it keeps getting better and better each week. i love it!
It really does. I love how disturbed the FBI guy REALLY is.First the smelling of the ribbon now "this".Really loved what Ms. Schroeder told Nucky's whore about her cunny.
tonights episode was great. it keeps getting better and better each week. i love it!
Totally agree, I wasn't that impressed with the 1st episode after all the hype but it's consistently pulled me further and further in with every episode. I'm completely hooked on it now, fantastic show.
Totally agree, I wasn't that impressed with the 1st episode after all the hype but it's consistently pulled me further and further in with every episode. I'm completely hooked on it now, fantastic show.
totally agree. Not too mention always nice to see boobs and this show does that a lot.

ya, this show has basically become the 1920s Gansta version of Mad Men for me. It really takes you to that time period and I even find the Al Capone side story extremely interesting.

ya, this show has basically become the 1920s Gansta version of Mad Men for me. It really takes you to that time period and I even find the Al Capone side story extremely interesting.
its a great part of the show. everything in this show is written very well. i see it winning multiple emmy's.
a little bit confused on the two women who were making out. I know one was Jimmy's wife/GF not sure what they were but who was the other? The marksman was an awesome character too.
I assume the other lady is the one that works at the picture place where she got the kids picture and hers taken.
I assume the other lady is the one that works at the picture place where she got the kids picture and hers taken.
That's what I was guessing also.The place where Jimmy thought his wife slept with the guy because his kids knew them?
That's what I was guessing also.The place where Jimmy thought his wife slept with the guy because his kids knew them?
you are correct.and that scene where jimmy talks to liam, leaves, then one inch below the eye. this show is pure excellence.
Keeps getting better and better.
yep. start rewatching the series from the beginning. you pick up on a lot of stuff you missed the first time through.

yeah for sure

Another great episode tonight. Very short though.Previews for the upcoming weeks look fantastic.