• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a better way of putting it.   "I'm a closeted gay racist" would be the most accurate way of putting it

the part with the fingers was pretty awesomeslipped right off, they did
I kept wondering how long it was going to take for the garrote to go through his fingers during that scene, I figured it was inevitable.

am i correct in believing that jimmy walked up and said what he said to nucky so that nucky would be on alert and not die from the shooting? i mean why else would he do that? of course, nucky probably wont see it like that.

There was a lot going on in that episode. I'm almost a little confused.
I'm only confused about the guy in the bar...were we supposed to know who he was before the new Jimmy killed him?
I'm only confused about the guy in the bar...were we supposed to know who he was before the new Jimmy killed him?
it had something to do with the war back in ireland. that guy was a traitor or something like it to the cause.

am i correct in believing that jimmy walked up and said what he said to nucky so that nucky would be on alert and not die from the shooting? i mean why else would he do that? of course, nucky probably wont see it like that.

i think he was telling nucky that you have to keep people happy even if you don't agree with the decision (jimmy deciding to kill nucky from everyone else pressuring him). he still cares for nucky

it had something to do with the war back in ireland. that guy was a traitor or something like it to the cause.
Ah, ok.I almost thought that the guy in the bar was the one sent to kill Nucky and somehow Owen figured it out and went to cut him off.
he was a turncoat to the IRA's cause.
It didn't occur to me until watching it a second time that the girls where whore friends of the girl that got cut, looking for payback.
yeah it took me a few times to notice that also. i love this show.
  • 2 weeks later...
This show takes a really long time getting where it's going, but man does it announce it's arrival once it gets there.
people complain it's too slow but it gets there. what an ending/
fuck that. she was my favorite character.new favorite character: the commodore
i liked her a lot too. heads are gonna roll.

jimmy looks like he is mainlining that heroin lucky gave him

I guess I'm in the minority. I was getting tired of the wife. Didn't dislike her, but found the whole lesbian subplot boring and not really pertaining to the main story much.And yeah, nice scene where Margaret thought she could buy her daughter's health by giving the church money.

I'm wondering if Jimmy is going to get the murders pinned on him...the whole jealous fit of rage thing over his wife sleeping with another woman. They did go out of their way to show that he was headed for Princeton by himself with no alibi.

So I was watching train spotting the other day, and I noticed that Margarat was the underaged jail bait that Renton sleeps with. Also, Tommy, the square guy with a girl friend who ends up trying heroin and getting aids was Vorenus on Rome. I kinda freaked out a bit.