Week Two Challenge

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in my entry post that Snowbeans is no longer standing. Since I knew he would melt soon anyway and be gone, I decided to destroy him myself after I took the pictures.Here's a
. The voice you can hear is my mum who was recording it for me.
Bonus points for 1 shot decapitation of beans with a shovel!
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in my entry post that Snowbeans is no longer standing. Since I knew he would melt soon anyway and be gone, I decided to destroy him myself after I took the pictures.Here's a
Surprisingly good form with the first few swings.
edit - after watching the video, I'm not sure I could take that accent. Never mind.
Hey Wang, how did you do the "ignore user" thing?
Oh, sweet irony. Good thing you don't at all feel the need to act aggressively to words on a screen with a disposable identity. Nope. I'm sure you go around using words like "kike" on a regular basis, and your use of them in this forum is not at all a sign of how incredibly intimidated you are by real life.
You have a bad read on the situation.Anyway, the only meaningful thing to come out of this thread so far is the revelation that LadyGrey is pretty ****ing hot- and the Kerouac pchop. On effort alone, she clearly deserves to win this portion of the competition (and she also deserves spankings... )
You have a bad read on the situation.Anyway, the only meaningful thing to come out of this thread so far is the revelation that LadyGrey is pretty ****ing hot- and the Kerouac pchop. On effort alone, she clearly deserves to win this portion of the competition (and she also deserves spankings... )
If she doesn't win this week (which I also think she should), she will always have the bolded...
If she doesn't win this week (which I also think she should), she will always have the bolded...
The second of which will most likely keep her from ever posting pictures of herself again.
The second of which will most likely keep her from ever posting pictures of herself again.
I was stunned a girl of her education and breeding was so thoughtless in the first place. It's like dangling a goat in front of a T-Rex....or bringing your little sister to a frat party...
I was stunned a girl of her education and breeding was so thoughtless in the first place. It's like dangling a goat in front of a T-Rex....or bringing your little sister to a frat party...
You mean like this?The Situation: Hey Vinny, meet my little sister:3.jpgVinny: Nice to meet you, mini-Mike4.jpgThe Sisteration: VERY nice to meet YOU, Vinny7.jpg
Leave no evidence, that's pure, raw talent there. Beans would be proud. Though I do agree that it could've used some AC/DC.
Ron, thanks for complimenting my height. I used to be 5'5.5" and it took a lot of willpower to grow that extra half inch. I believe 5'6" is the perfect height for a lady.
tis a good height. I keep getting stuck with shorties. Current lady is 5'1" and my ex was 5'3" (she says 5'4") I'm 6'3". So, in short, excellent work on the willpower and dedication to making yourself taller.
Surprisingly good form with the first few swings.Hey Wang, how did you do the "ignore user" thing?
Really? I thought for sure that she was going to hurt herself. Thankfully, only SnowBeans was hurt.Yeah, that guy is really grating at this point.
Yeah, that guy is really grating at this point.
Wrong thread, but instructions are in the Sick Thread.Though I won't argue either of you are wrong, I'm surprised a comment on a British accent would be one to draw so much ire.
Though I won't argue either of you are wrong, I'm surprised a comment on a British accent would be one to draw so much ire.
It was the mix of wrongness with thoughtlesness that got me.Edit: You're probably going to say that you were kidding, nobody ever catches your sarcasm etc. Which could be true.

Good Job LG, very well donethat was the added touch

You mean like this?The Situation: Hey Vinny, meet my little sister:3.jpgVinny: Nice to meet you, mini-Mike4.jpgThe Sisteration: VERY nice to meet YOU, Vinny7.jpg
Well, that broad is a massive buttaface so a brother would be doing any sister like her a big, big favor by bringing her into the fold, since guys (his friends) who might otherwise ignore her in a bar would be inspired to fuck her brains out, just because it's their friends sister and there's a massive hotness to fucking your friends sister, even if she is HBUF... You're profoundly better looking than her, but with a lingering sadness about your aura that can only stem from one thing...Oh yeah, and also: I think it's internet-law that no discussion about buttafaces can be had without pictures of........................................H A M M E R H E A D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........hammerhead6kp0.jpghammerheadfb8.jpghammerhead4pc0.jpghammerhead11no3.jpghammhr4.jpghammerhead3gz9.jpgsloth.jpg
Surprisingly good form with the first few swings.
Really? I thought for sure that she was going to hurt herself. Thankfully, only SnowBeans was hurt.
The split handed baseball grip was interesting. Good form, but the follow through was a little stiff...more hip turn.I would recommend the interlocking grip.
Oh yeah, and also: I think it's internet-law that no discussion about buttafaces can be had without pictures of......H A M M E R H E A D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good for her. She was clearly born with a physical disfigurement, but she's living her life to the full and enjoying herself with her friends. Nothing to laugh at as far as I can see.I am still very amused by the way you talked such a big game but didn't enter week 1 or 2 of the protege contest. Now that's something worth making fun of.
Good for her. She was clearly born with a physical disfigurement, but she's living her life to the full and enjoying herself with her friends. Nothing to laugh at as far as I can see.
Yeah yeah, every troupe of bitches has the one sympathy case girl they bring along because they feel sorry for her... at the end of the day, though, it's only because she doesn't threaten to take away any of the prime breeding material... Let lightning strike that one, freak time- when she encounters the total unicorn of an otherwise highly desirable guy who's willing to forsake one of the hotter broads in favor of her (perhaps he's a hot-body-FAS-face fetishist)- and you can bet the forsaken girl who used to have no problem with Hammerhead tagging along would be calling her a bug-eyed freak in an instant...
I am still very amused by the way you talked such a big game but didn't enter week 1 or 2 of the protege contest. Now that's something worth making fun of.
Yeah yeah, damn you Albert Pujols for not coming to play in our weekend intramural co-ed T-Ball match! You talk a big game but you DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO SHOW UP!
This is awesome. I love Sal looking away at the end.
Oh and if I have to pick just one picture to be the official entry, make it the one with me in it.
Also awesome.
Here's a
More awesomeness.I will confer with the judges and hope to have the final scores later this afternoon. Or week. Or something.

Ok, so these are what I have as the official entries, let me know if I'm missing anything. Also, I can't believe Cane didn't at least attempt to stay in the game with some sort of entry. For shame.

Salcorona.jpgThis is how I think Sal/Shake rolls.
jerseysal.jpg
borsal.jpg
salp.jpg
new EraSikhokhelebo.jpg
Turd definitely wins at the internets, but for funsies....sal-1.jpg
11ub58y.jpg