Moving To Vegas.....need A Job Besides Poker

I unemployeed haere in Boston. Just got out of college, and thinking about moving to Las Vegas. I'd like to get a job, and just play recreationally (I do NOT plan nor do I WANT to play for a living), what kind of job could I get out in Las Vegas? Is anyone a local? Any ideas?

English Major?I think you're going to have a hard time finding a gig in Vegas. They've been hit really hard by the recession and there are going to be tons of competitors with experience clamoring for any job you would apply for, unless you've got some really specialized training or experience.

I unemployeed haere in Boston. Just got out of college, and thinking about moving to Las Vegas. I'd like to get a job, and just play recreationally (I do NOT plan nor do I WANT to play for a living), what kind of job could I get out in Las Vegas? Is anyone a local? Any ideas?
You're doing it wrong.
I just moved here a week ago, I'm unemployed as well but I do have a decent amount of money saved up to find a good job. You just need to be assertive and network and whatnot. It's really no different anywhere you go, except the weather is nicer here.
Standup comedy?
Ha, I'm a marketing major and I plan to do Stand-up for a living. FML
has anyone suggested a profession that requires you to provide sexual services in a homosexual manner?
I'm sure a few have been suggested but, given your vast knowledge on the subject, I'm certain you could provide some new ones.
Fluffer for gay films.
This is just so freakin wrong, I will not dignify it with comment.
I mean everybody knows they don't shoot those in Vegas so he would have to move to LA to be a combo Gay Fluffer / Poker Player