Random Football Observations

If it ends up (as it should) FSU #1/Auburn #2, call your bookies and bet your child's college fund on Auburn.

Uh, why? FSU isn't going to give up 500 yards rushing like these no defense SEC teams. Winston is going to have a field day against auburn's "secondary".

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did anyone just watch that 3rd and 7 scramble? Cam is such an incredible creature.

That Bama-Auburn ending is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. How fabulous.

I would have guessed it was going to be at least 11, but Vegas is really good at this.

wardstare.gif

Greatest comeback I can ever remember, even considering the help they got from the officials. Pats had the ball at midfield with 2 minutes left and one timeout, down by 12. Insane.

Nice to see the Bears honor Ditka tonight. Even though my love of him has turned less pure and more ironic since I was a kid, and I understand he was a clown as a coach and the exact opposite kind of coach I want at the head of my team, I do love him.

The Cowboys have now had two games this year where their opponent had to punt zero times. Also, the Saints only punted once against them (presumably an act of mercy).

This is the worst defense I have ever seen.

I want to win one of those Visa fan football fantasies. My football fantasy would be going to Christmas at Rob Ryan's house during Dallas' wild card game (if a miracle happens and they win out)

I will always love the Cowboys, but their defense is really really unbelivable. Romo is a great QB, but he sure is a pussy. If a d lineman even blows in his direction, he just lies down on the field. It's embarrassing.

Romo is just super risk averse right now, probably as a reaction to all the negative outrage directed his way for his perceived lack of ball security. He does turtle quickly when he thinks he is going to get sacked, but he does have a pretty incredible scrambling ability when he thinks he can escape. I think I'd prefer him to turtle rather than take a hit if he is going to get sacked anyway.

I am a huge Romo homer/apologist though, and I probably am viewing things through rose coloured glasses.

I want win one of those Visa fan football fantasies. My football fantasy would be going to Christmas at Rob Ryan's house during Dallas' wild card game (if a miracle happens and they win out)

I will always love the Cowboys, but their defense is really really unbelivable. Romo is a great QB, but he sure is a pussy. If a d lineman even blows in his direction, he just lies down on the field. It's embarrassing.

My football fantasy would be going to Ryan Tannenhill's house when he's on a road trip.

My football fantasy would be going to Ryan Tannenhill's house when he's on a road trip.

Does he party hard; cheat on his wife and stuff?