Random Football Observations

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did anyone just watch that 3rd and 7 scramble? Cam is such an incredible creature.

That Bama-Auburn ending is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. How fabulous.

ohio state is one my favored blue bloods. its nebraska, then ohio state and notre dame and then alabama. oklahoma has my respect but i dont like them. hate texas and michigan and USC.

• Like 1

hate the big ten, especially penn st and ohio st. bit of a soft spot for michigan, but only because of their hoops (fab five back in the day).

love the ducks, despite their hideous, seizure inducing uniforms they're super fun to watch.

• Like 1

Anyone know why they decided to have Oakland and San Diego on tonight at 11:30pm ET?

Hard to believe you'd get a lot of folks on the east coast staying up until almost 3am to watch that game.

I'm pretty sure I am ruining friendships with the wave of fury I am unleashing upon anyone in my path today that dares try to blame that game on Tony Romo.

anyone saying tony romo cost them that game can be instantly written off as a bumbling moron, never to be listened to again.

We need to get you a cowboys hat

Not sure why anyone would blame Romo. I despise the Cowboys and even I know that it wasn't his fault they lost. That was a hell of an interception by the way. It's not like he just threw it into some defender's waiting arms.

hey you guys remember when eli manning said he was an elite quarterback

He was close before he started getting beat up like David Carr.