Hi I'am Len Rose's boy friend she is doing fine. Her surgery went well. I will be going back to the hospital in about a hour to pick her up. Results still pending. Doctor is pleased with how it went. Her spirits are very good and she a great lady as I love her very much. She asked me to leave you all a note and for someone to post a note on FCP that she doing fine. Thanks for being her friend I appreciate it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys now home. Morphine is a wonderful drug. And thanks to my big Rock for letting you all know thinks are okay. Surgery turned out better than expected knock wood. Will know more next week. It was just under the time expected and not very extensive, was surprised by this. They hope and think they got it all and doesn't look like there was signs of any metastasis that they saw. At least that what he is hoping We will see what the samples results say when they come back earlier next week. More later. Thanks for posting Gatortom :club:

so does it look like a vagina now ?lolz :club: B)
it better feel like one for his sake and mine lol :ts god this stuff works well, weeeeeeee