2009 Fchl 1&2 Entry Draft Thread

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God dammm, let's just start now. Is everyone here?1. KC Reserves - John Tavares2. BlackDevilHawks - GO!
I am not against doing it over the course of the summer, as long as we all agree not to harass people for not picking. and yes, I select Johnny Tavares.

FCHL2 draft begins tomorrow, should be fun. I had the #3 pick, but traded for #7 and #10 to try to start building a good farm team.

FCHL2 draft begins tomorrow, should be fun. I had the #3 pick, but traded for #7 and #10 to try to start building a good farm team.
I like the trade. unfortunately this means my subtitle needs to be changed. I will follow you guys' results (if I can get a link to them) and update the OP as it happens.
You were in talks with Arp for his pick right before mine. I guess you couldn't get it from him and he kept it and drafted his ONLY farm player, Skille.Ironically, both of my 1st round picks this year came from Danny in 2 separate trades. Both times Marc Savard was traded from my end.
To be fair to Adam, it would be hard for him to remember this, since at some point, he's been in talks for every pick I have ever had probably.Thanks for the CAPS on ONLY. :club:
The FCHL2 draft is underway!Coesillian, you're on the clock.
Looks like he went with Test Player. "Testy" as they call him did have a pretty impressive season, narrowly missing the scoring title in the ECHL.
Looks like he went with Test Player. "Testy" as they call him did have a pretty impressive season, narrowly missing the scoring title in the ECHL.
somewhat of an anticlimax thus far!
FCHL2 update:1. John Tavares (Coesillian)2. Evander Kane (DJFear51)3. Matt Duchene (DJFear51)
look at mr. cool guy mixing up his draft order(OP updated thank you)
dev with the steal of a lifetime at #6 overall
I just saw that, and was heading over here to type exactly this. Brayden Schenn at 5?? lol I guess 2 way forwards are a premium in FCHL2. I think Schenn at 5 is a mis-step. Merry Xmas Dev.
Ryan Ellis goes at #7I'm assuming that the draft is restricted to '09s? If not, I'm curious at which point the draft will flip to older players.
it's not restricted to 09s, but I think a lot of the older kids were nabbed in the auction.
Hodgson goes at 8. I had been trying to move up since pick 6 to nab him. Woulda taken him above Hedman personally, had him ranked 4 on my list.
Very solid pick in this format.