2009 Fchl 1&2 Entry Draft Thread

Guess it was not realistic to hope that Grachev fell to 24th overall.
Ya... I was hoping he'd drop to me in the FCHL at #19 but it seems like he's really getting hyped lately.
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik Karlsson #15, nice drafting by the North Stars.
I was starting to wonder if he was ever coming off the board, he's been at the top of my list for about 7 picks now.
I'm tired of hunting down to see which team is whose FCP name. :\
Not everyone was as nice as me when they when to name their team. (dEv's BamFs)It's a shitty team name ya, but at least people know who owns it.
Not everyone was as nice as me when they when to name their team. (dEv's BamFs)It's a shitty team name ya, but at least people know who owns it.
I think it's a delightful name.

Hmm...a few of the prospects that I thought were probably available for the Deuce draft are already on teams...I figured you guys stuck with the original rule that players had to have played an NHL game for their team before they could go in an auction, but I guess not. JVR gone, Backlund gone, Sanguinetti gone, probably some others I'm forgetting...

Hmm...a few of the prospects that I thought were probably available for the Deuce draft are already on teams...I figured you guys stuck with the original rule that players had to have played an NHL game for their team before they could go in an auction, but I guess not. JVR gone, Backlund gone, Sanguinetti gone, probably some others I'm forgetting...
Espesito... Mattias... Caputi... (Sorry. My comma key is broken)
Dev, Phil, Jamie - let me know if you want to trade down. I'll be picking within the next hour.
two words, from me to you.David. Runbad.
That's three words.
fair enoughdavey is officially on the clock in the FCHL draft.he only has like 184 hours left to make his pick!
we didnt use this rule either adam, remember i took a gamble and spent $8 on malkin before his first game? in the inaugural draft you could sign whoever you liked.
we didnt use this rule either adam, remember i took a gamble and spent $8 on malkin before his first game? in the inaugural draft you could sign whoever you liked.
I was wondering how you got him under such a sick contract for 5 years.
That's right, I forgot about that. I was trying to figure out how guys like Radulov and Wolski got into our system at such a high price...