Here is the basic conversation:Beautiful Daughter: Who's that?BG: Some guy that wants to pretend he can date you.BD: Date me? He's like what? 5 feet tallBG: AlmostBD: Has he ever lifted a weight before? I mean my muscles are bigger than his.BG: Well he dresses really well.BD: He would have to if he doesn't want to get laughed at...is that his real hair?BG: I think so, could be a fuzzy yamakaBD: Are you kidding me dad? Is this some random Jr.high kid you picked off of Myspace?BG: Nah..they all had more facial hairBD: Oh well, tell him thanks, but my fiance is 6'3" and 280 so I don't think he's going to let me atttend smpathy night with Mr Checky.BG: I'll tell him and everyone else at FCP
I was 100% with you on this conversation being true until the bolded part. How did she know his name? Riddle me that Mr. Ballon Guy Man.
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the basic conversation:Beautiful Daughter: Who's that?BG: Some guy that wants to pretend he can date you.BD: Date me? He's like what? 5 feet tallBG: AlmostBD: Has he ever lifted a weight before? I mean my muscles are bigger than his.BG: Well he dresses really well.BD: He would have to if he doesn't want to get laughed at...is that his real hair?BG: I think so, could be a fuzzy yamakaBD: Are you kidding me dad? Is this some random Jr.high kid you picked off of Myspace?BG: Nah..they all had more facial hairBD: Oh well, tell him thanks, but my fiance is 6'3" and 280 so I don't think he's going to let me atttend smpathy night with Mr Checky.BG: I'll tell him and everyone else at FCP
loooooooooooooooool

I so much want to rail BG and Checky's matches sickboy if you have Aim I am rcgs1959 let me know when you want to play

1st Round PredictionsSeacucumber > Tealsea 2-1Qyayqi > Collotto 2-0Beaverstyle > Kobe2odom8 2-1Fitzinabox > AAsnake88 2-0Truace13 > Justlikenegs 2-0Solar > Vonteego 2-1MrSparco > Ktjb23 2-0Gilbertology > Carlito78 2-1Lurbz > Vbnautilus 2-1Fargopokednd > Jupiter 2-0Rcgs59 > SickBoy 2-0I_fold8 > Strippersnblow 2-1Cappy37 > Navybuttons 2-1Ncperotta069 > Outsider13 2-0Troyomac > babylondonks 2-1Checkymcfold > Ballonguy 2-02nd Round[/b]Seacucumber > Qyayqi 2-0Fitzinabox > Beaverstyle 2-1TrueAce > Solar 2-1MrSparco > Gilbertology 2-1Fargopokernd > Lurbz 2-1I_fold8 > Rcgs59 2-0Cappy37 > Ncperotta069 2-0Troyomac > Checkymcfold 2-1Elite 8Seacucumber > Fitzinabox 2-1MrSparco > TruAce 2-0Fargopokernd > I_fold8 2-0Cappy37 > Troyomac 2-1Final FourMrSparco > Seacucumber 2-1Cappy37 > Fargopokernd 2-1ChampionshipMrSparco > Cappy37 2-1 (or 3-1 if best of 5)
Well thats....cheery!! :club:
I was 100% with you on this conversation being true until the bolded part. How did she know his name? Riddle me that Mr. Ballon Guy Man.
I cleaned it up

I might not be able to play this first round till Sunday. Is it too late?I thought I'd have tomorrow but something came up and I knew fri-sat would be busy days.Sorry about that.

Solar and I are planning on playing at 9pm Central time on Friday, but neither of us can set up private tournies. Can someone set it up for us and PM us the passwords?

Solar and I are planning on playing at 9pm Central time on Friday, but neither of us can set up private tournies. Can someone set it up for us and PM us the passwords?
ok, not a problem, ill set them up for you. do you want them all at once, or 1, then 30mins later 2, then 30mins later ill do a 3, then a little later a 4incase u overrun in some?

GG VB, was definitely a ton of fun! Enjoy the bounty and I'm sure I_Fold will be regretting not setting a limit on how many!EDIT: BRACKET IS RIGGED BRACKET IS RIGGED BRACKET IS RIGGED BRACKET IS RIGGED

GG VB, was definitely a ton of fun! Enjoy the bounty and I'm sure I_Fold will be regretting not setting a limit on how many!
GG. Lurbz wins AK > AQ. However, bad news for you is that I am the one who can edit the bracket so -- executive decision here, vb will be moving on to the next round. Sorry man, bad beat. :-/
GG. Lurbz wins AK > AQ. However, bad news for you is that I am the one who can edit the bracket so -- executive decision here, vb will be moving on to the next round. Sorry man, bad beat. :-/
It's good to be the king
sadfsadfsdfaasdfdasfasdf I knew drawing you first round was bad news dfsafdsaasdfafdafsdsdfEDIT: Also, GWCGWC, is my time with this horrible avatar up at midnight tomorrow?
sadfsadfsdfaasdfdasfasdf I knew drawing you first round was bad news dfsafdsaasdfafdafsdsdfEDIT: Also, GWCGWC, is my time with this horrible avatar up at midnight tomorrow?
keep it, you look cute w/ it.

sick boy you want them tonight ? 02:45 every 30 minutes Vb will set them up best out of 3 there will be 5 games set up