• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prob. In depending on when the matches will be played and how many entrants
Hey VB, I'm interested but I have a ? Is it $5 per HU sng or $5 once? If once, i'm in. :club:
When is this to begin? That affects whether I will be able to participate - but I am QUITE interested.
Ok, to answer a few questions, I'd like us to get started by next week, depending on how fast people sign up I would like to have the bracket by thursday so people can play their first matches over next weekend. It will be up to you and your opponent to arrange a time to play, so there should be some flexibility there. The $5 entry fee for the prize pool is once only, but you will have to buy in to each tournament that you play. That means the most you could lose is $15.50 ($5 entry plus two straight losses in the first round). Updated the OP with new entrants.

in and shipped.if when i beat balloon guy, he has to make me a balloon "animal" of obama. if he should happen to luckbox a win against me, i will not make his daughter fall in love with me. fair deal, right?

in and shipped.if when i beat balloon guy, he has to make me a balloon "animal" of obama. if he should happen to luckbox a win against me, i will not make his daughter fall in love with me. fair deal, right?
One time dealerOne time

for people who wanted a higher buyin, vb could offer a 'buy your 1st round opponent' option. pay a little extra to lock in the person you most want to play.

I'll play. I can't set up private tournaments if that will be a problem.If I can get in, let me know, and I'll ship the $5.My schedule during the week is usually anytime between 8-12ET, if that helps.

I'll play. I can't set up private tournaments if that will be a problem.If I can get in, let me know, and I'll ship the $5.My schedule during the week is usually anytime between 8-12ET, if that helps.
Sure, no problem. Someone can always set up the tourneys for you.
In and shipped on Stars. S what's the buy-in to lock in a cheerleader for the 1st round? :club:
me getting into that leotard for you was a one time thing, frank. i told you that already.

Vb I am in and will ship it on Tuesday