• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<--- calling stationCalled off 2 bluffs (after almost folding in both cases) for the 2-1 win.Congrats to SnB on 2nd, to Cappy and Seacucumber on their cashes, and thanks to everyone else for some very nice matches!Vb, thanks a lot for organizing this - it has been tremendous fun. Please ship me $5 less than 1st prize, so your own entry fee is covered.Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

wtg Mr. Sparco gg champ :club::ts:4h:5c:ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:jh:D gg for 2nd SNB and to cappy and sea for placingand well done with the tournament VB looking forward to the next one, dont't make it so far off :qh:D:D:3h:D:club:

Mooooooooooo!!Well done Señor Sparco, and gg SnB. And congrats to everyone who participated on a successful event.One small thing though, I did have to spend all the prize money in Vegas this weekend at the roulette table. Sorry about that. But I know you guys weren't just in it for the money, so at least cherish the good times you had.

One small thing though, I did have to spend all the prize money in Vegas this weekend at the roulette table. Sorry about that. But I know you guys weren't just in it for the money, so at least cherish the good times you had.
No, it's a real scam.
Sigh and we thought you were just kidding :club:
One small thing though, I did have to spend all the prize money in Vegas this weekend at the roulette table. Sorry about that. But I know you guys weren't just in it for the money, so at least cherish the good times you had.
No problem, sir. Just make sure you don't fall asleep with your back to any doors or windows for the next ten years or so.

Congrats Sparco, nice to know that I lost to the champ!Cheers for VB for putting this together.

• 2 weeks later...