ok, not a problem, ill set them up for you. do you want them all at once, or 1, then 30mins later 2, then 30mins later ill do a 3, then a little later a 4incase u overrun in some?
Somewhat important details, eh? I'll get back to you. Thanks.
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sick boy you want them tonight ? 02:45 every 30 minutes Vb will set them up best out of 3 there will be 5 games set up
Im registered for the first 2. See u there.
I'm also getting no love. Qyayqi, what day/times work for you? I'm free most nights. Also I've never setup a private tourney, so if you already can it would be great if you setup them up. If you don't, I'll email Stars.
post or pm the hours (in ET) that you're available thursday & friday, and i'll make arrangements to be here. i have mostly odd hours, so it is easier if i adjust to yours. i can set them up.
Im registered for the first 2. See u there.
registered, how good are you kid lolThe one thing missing during this Hu match will be suited_up's rants lol
registered, how good are you kid lol
Im the biggest fish on the internet, lolzU are very good obv, since people think ur gonna win 2-0,
I'll be railing to see who I get next.
oh no I get to play you If I win lol

you plan to keep me here all night loooooooolor you can have you aces but my flush or straight will beat thembetter yet my set of 2's lol

you plan to keep me here all night loooooooolor you can have you aces but my flush or straight will beat thembetter yet my set of 2's lol
Who knows maybe I'll get lucky one time and take all ur chips, hahaha

wowow navy in round one... and lol @ some ppl putting me in the final.. i may run like god in forum challenges, but Nl + Hu are two things I'm not generally involved much in.Navy, feel free to PM and we'll get this underway.. I know for sure I'll be on tomorrow night 9pm-5am PST... I can prolly get on a little earlier if we get something set in stone.

gg sickboy sickboy takes game 1

gg sickboy, fk I sucked tonight, should of gone to bed 4 hours ago , I played liked shit and my sugars where too damn low to concentrate. and I did not play well at all.

gg sickboy, fk I sucked tonight, should of gone to bed 4 hours ago , I played liked shit and my sugars where too damn low to concentrate. and I did not play well at all.
Hey dont sweat it, it happens to the best of us. Im sure you'll be back to destroy me next time,
I'll be railing to see who I get next.
he's all yours , go get him for me

Kobe2 and Beaver - your matches that are meant to start at 1300EST onwards appear to be set up wrong...they need a minimum of 3 players apparently!

wow, the Jinx of the predictations live onfitz I thought you would beat Bagel boy geez, would of loved to seen that match sigh sweety