• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in
Received.
Sososo tempted. I have way too much coursework to do by next Friday though, would it be starting before then?
Since poto is out, we still need 3 more. We will start either when we get 3 more players or by tomorrow night, whichever comes first. But you will have a few days to complete your first round matches, so if you can play this weekend you're fine.
Whatevs, I'm in and ready to do some damage. Shipping now from BBsRJReich.
Received.
i'll prolly be in, i'll let you know later in the nite.
OK, but only two spots left, if they fill we close.
This kinda plays off of that prior thread about HU battles. I really think that should be absorbed/incorporated into this. Not so much the "sure grudge matches", but the player pool.This would actually be pretty neat if we could get like at least 32 players. make it some sort of "formally informal" FCP HU title holder event.I dunno. I like this stuff. Just like the neg-o's and stuff. As a rec player, while money is a great reason, I always like having some sort of added purpose or competition in poker playing.
The grudge battles only had one match completed because it was kinda hard for me to get matches organized when no one had anything invested. TY to VB for setting this up!
ok read the op and shippededit: pokerstars sn is se7enth_bok
Ok, that's it! We're full at 32 entrants. Final payouts will be: 1st: $852nd: $403rd, 4th: $20(we have an extra $5 in there from Potomophobia)I will randomize the list and post the bracket soon.
OK, I used random.org to randomize the list. The bracket is here: Heads Up Challenge BracketI will also put it in the OP and in my sig. emoticon-0155-flower.pngLET THE GAMES BEGIN!emoticon-0155-flower.pngRemember, you need to arrange with your first round opponent to play THREE $5.25 heads up tournaments. Best of three advances.
If we play 2 and I win both, do we HAVE to play the 3rd since technically I moved on already?

Hey Sparco - AIM is ktjb23 - lemme know when you can play. :club: - Im around up to and including Sunday.Also, I can't set up private tournies (how does someone go about that?!) so, hopefully you can. :ts