Shipped. (GetMoney069)
Received.
Maybe in :)Will know when a schedule is decided.
Get on in. There won't be a fixed schedule, it's up to you and your opponent to find a time to play.
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IQ get in this tourney I want to play against you HU. I want to beat your cocky ass lol

Get on in. There won't be a fixed schedule, it's up to you and your opponent to find a time to play.
How much time will there be between the start of one round and the next? If that's a bit flexible as well - I might occasionally need 4-5 days or so - then I'm in!
Nevermind. Don't really know if I'll have the time to dedicate to this right now. Sounds like fun though.
x2. Love the idea, but won't be able to do right now. Sry!!!
How much time will there be between the start of one round and the next? If that's a bit flexible as well - I might occasionally need 4-5 days or so - then I'm in!
Sparco, get in, we'll wait for you if we have to.
$5 shipped VB (from time2pokeher)
in and sent
$5 shipped from Solar_0
received.

I'll be the same as Sparco - might need 4-5 days or so...but only from now til the 7th May.Shipping now (ktjb23 - Lincoln FCP)

66 User(s) are reading this topic (64 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: Jupiter, lurbz-------------------------wat

for people who wanted a higher buyin, vb could offer a 'buy your 1st round opponent' option. pay a little extra to lock in the person you most want to play.
I'm open to this idea if people like it. Something like another $2.50 to pick your opponent. Once you get picked by someone you can't buy your own target. What do people think of this idea?
I'm interested, but I'd probably only be able to play after midnight stars time. I also think next weekend might be tough for me to play.
Money shippedjupiter4100 (São Paulo)

shipping in the morning 7.50 would like to play IQ 1st if not AAsnake88, revenge time guys