• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kobe>beavergg beaver, unlucky that 2nd game.
rcgs called kobe2odom8 "ko8e"blame her.and Eff you.
hey I just looked at the kobe not who the post was from assumming that someone spelled his name wrong lol, beside that same family so my mistake gg kobe2odom8
me and navy sometime later tonight I'm guessing.
Go Navy lol
Well, if you want to find out, I'll be back on later. I have some drinking to do so I have an excuse.
lolz this is your insurance policy in case you get beaten by a punk kid. If you win, u won while playing drunk. If you lose, hey you were drunk! I love it!Anyways im ready when you are, im online for like the next 5 hours or so if you come online bump this thread or PM me,

Looks like me and Navy might be getting our start about 5am EST... Just search for me, Cappy37..Always unhidden.

very gg to cappy who beat me very swiftly.
ty, pretty sure I got most of the deck, though.
lolz this is your insurance policy in case you get beaten by a punk kid. If you win, u won while playing drunk. If you lose, hey you were drunk! I love it!Anyways im ready when you are, im online for like the next 5 hours or so if you come online bump this thread or PM me,
ready

Sparco ran me over pretty fast in round 1.Round 2 lasted 45 mins....and he still ran me down!Great fun and gl in the rest Sparco <3Thanks VB - you're a superstar as ever <3

This game is easy when the deck decides to help a bit... (Or, if you need to come back from 170 chips, a lot.)Sparco-ktjb23 2-0GG Kate!
They were some pretty fun consecutive allins AQ vs AK 22 vs 33...etc etcGG again buddy - and best of luck in the rest :club: