Sparco-Gilbertology 2-0With some help from the deck once again... Ugly KT>AT on a T-high flop, making runner runner flush to win the first one; KK>TT all in preflop to cooler win the second.GG Gilbertology!
thats crazy, gilby used to be dominant heads up - what happened since the DN FCP Heads up league!?
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think i can take the pressure,
WHY THE **** DO YOU PUT COMMAS AT THE END OF YOUR SENTENCES, LEARN HOW TO ****ING TYPE.
WHY THE **** DO YOU PUT COMMAS AT THE END OF YOUR SENTENCES, LEARN HOW TO ****ING TYPE.
ok, :club:
?
I dont know I regestered for the first 1 but it got cancelled for some reason :ts . We'll just play the 2nd one, 10minutes

Wtf happend!?I was registered and it said "cancelled" because there weren't enough players registered?????????????///????????/???????

Wtf happend!?I was registered and it said "cancelled" because there weren't enough players registered?????????????///????????/???????
It wasnt set up as a heads up match the next one looks right, though.

gg strippersNblow

You didnt show any fear. You just said "I would call" too quick :club:
I KNEW THAT'S WHAT GAVE IT AWAY!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's it, im quitting poker and moving to China.
U were calling anyway right???? RIGHT?????Please I need to be able to sleep tonight!
Youre trying way too hard to fit in
I KNEW THAT'S WHAT GAVE IT AWAY!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's it, im quitting poker and moving to China.
Well, no, considering all I could beat was a bluff. Sorry for minimal critique, I forgot who you were.
Well, no, considering all I could beat was a bluff. Sorry for minimal critique, I forgot who you were.
I wish this would happen more often,
Bounties: $5 from troyomac to knock out gilbertology, and a bonus $5 if the Capitals lose the series against the Pens.
Only saw this just now, weeee! :)Being a dumb European, I will now be off to google "Capitals Pens series" to see what sport I need to be cheering for.

EASY GAMEPokerStars Game #27895275345: Tournament #161544754, $5.00+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level II (15/30) - 2009/05/06 16:28:12 ETTable '161544754 1' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: checkymcfold (775 in chips) Seat 2: troyomac (2225 in chips) troyomac: posts small blind 15checkymcfold: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to checkymcfold [Jh Qh]checkymcfold said, "MUCH LOWER THAN I'M GOING ON YOUR MOM"troyomac: raises 60 to 90troyomac said, "lol"checkymcfold: raises 240 to 330troyomac said, "she just called"troyomac said, "didn't sound like she was panting or anything"troyomac: raises 1895 to 2225 and is all-incheckymcfold: calls 445 and is all-inUncalled bet (1450) returned to troyomac*** FLOP *** [9h 9s Ts]troyomac said, "ew"*** TURN *** [9h 9s Ts] [8h]troyomac said, "die"checkymcfold said, "BINK"*** RIVER *** [9h 9s Ts 8h] [7h]*** SHOW DOWN ***checkymcfold: shows [Jh Qh] (a flush, Queen high)troyomac: shows [Ac Qd] (a pair of Nines)troyomac said, "omg"checkymcfold collected 1550 from potcheckymcfold said, "OMG THAT HAS TO SUCK"troyomac said, "well played?"checkymcfold said, "BIIIIIINK"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1550 | Rake 0 Board [9h 9s Ts 8h 7h]Seat 1: checkymcfold (big blind) showed [Jh Qh] and won (1550) with a flush, Queen highSeat 2: troyomac (button) (small blind) showed [Ac Qd] and lost with a pair of NinesPokerStars Game #27895302678: Tournament #161544754, $5.00+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level II (15/30) - 2009/05/06 16:28:55 ETTable '161544754 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: checkymcfold (1550 in chips) Seat 2: troyomac (1450 in chips) checkymcfold: posts small blind 15troyomac: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to checkymcfold [9c 7h]checkymcfold: raises 30 to 60troyomac said, "if it wasn't for luck i'd beat you every time\"troyomac: calls 30*** FLOP *** [Ac 9h 4h]troyomac: checks checkymcfold: bets 60troyomac: raises 120 to 180checkymcfold said, "OMG I BET YOU'RE TILTING NOW LOL"checkymcfold: calls 120*** TURN *** [Ac 9h 4h] [Ah]troyomac: checks checkymcfold: checks *** RIVER *** [Ac 9h 4h Ah] [7d]troyomac: checks checkymcfold: bets 210troyomac: raises 1000 to 1210 and is all-incheckymcfold: calls 1000*** SHOW DOWN ***troyomac: shows [8s Kd] (a pair of Aces)checkymcfold: shows [9c 7h] (two pair, Aces and Nines)troyomac said, "flkajdfk;ladjfaj;jdskfga"checkymcfold collected 2900 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2900 | Rake 0 Board [Ac 9h 4h Ah 7d]Seat 1: checkymcfold (button) (small blind) showed [9c 7h] and won (2900) with two pair, Aces and NinesSeat 2: troyomac (big blind) showed [8s Kd] and lost with a pair of Aces