OBV THIS ALS;KDFJAL;SKDFJLAS;KDJFPokerStars Game #27896306787: Tournament #161552932, $5.00+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level II (15/30) - 2009/05/06 16:57:05 ETTable '161552932 1' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: checkymcfold (1710 in chips) Seat 2: troyomac (1290 in chips) troyomac: posts small blind 15checkymcfold: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to checkymcfold [Ah Kc]troyomac: raises 60 to 90checkymcfold: raises 240 to 330troyomac: calls 240*** FLOP *** [Ac Js 8h]checkymcfold: bets 449troyomac said, "will you fold if i shove?"troyomac said, "am i ahead here?"checkymcfold said, "I'M NOT SURE AGAIN"checkymcfold said, "I HAVE TO SEE FIRST"troyomac said, "i think we're going to find out"troyomac said, "not sure though"troyomac: raises 511 to 960 and is all-incheckymcfold: calls 511*** TURN *** [Ac Js 8h] [Qs]*** RIVER *** [Ac Js 8h Qs] [8c]troyomac said, "oh yeah i'm ahead"*** SHOW DOWN ***checkymcfold: shows [Ah Kc] (two pair, Aces and Eights)troyomac: shows [As Ad] (a full house, Aces full of Eights)checkymcfold said, "THAT'S BS"troyomac collected 2580 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2580 | Rake 0 Board [Ac Js 8h Qs 8c]Seat 1: checkymcfold (big blind) showed [Ah Kc] and lost with two pair, Aces and EightsSeat 2: troyomac (button) (small blind) showed [As Ad] and won (2580) with a full house, Aces full of Eights

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a sick beat in round 1 and checky made a pretty bad call imo, but good for him, it got his hopes up which is always nice. Then I destroyed him in round 2, then round 3 I let him 3 bet bluff me like 5 times before I coolered him with AA vs AK. GG's yo.

Only saw this just now, weeee! :)Being a dumb European, I will now be off to google "Capitals Pens series" to see what sport I need to be cheering for.
Shipped 5... so far Caps up 2-0 in a best of 7 against the Pens (hockey), so not looking good for the other 5!
Shipped 5... so far Caps up 2-0 in a best of 7 against the Pens (hockey), so not looking good for the other 5!
Thank you sir! (And now that I'm rooting for them and even know what sport they play, I'm sure the Pens will have a great comeback!)

OMG do I owe Troyo $5 fml, checky how could you do this to me you where suppose to go out in round 3 agh$5.00 shipped to Troyomac on Star's

So shall we wait untill round 2 is done or just charge onwards?I'm ready anytime Mr Sparco sir, although time zones are gonna blow. You appear to be 10hrs behind me.

So shall we wait untill round 2 is done or just charge onwards?I'm ready anytime Mr Sparco sir, although time zones are gonna blow. You appear to be 10hrs behind me.
No need to wait.
Cappy, just take round 2. I'm on complete life tilt atm so I'm in no mood. Sorry guys
:(Don't worry... be happy!
Cappy, just take round 2. I'm on complete life tilt atm so I'm in no mood. Sorry guys
ack, swing by the feral bunker for some moral support.. I can't play till this weekend anyways, so maybe we can still work this out.sorry to hear, bro :club:

Me and Seacucumber are playing right now. I'm up 1-0. AT > A4. But I stupidly setup the next tourney 20 minutes away. So now we play the waiting game.

Me and Seacucumber are playing right now. I'm up 1-0. AT > A4. But I stupidly setup the next tourney 20 minutes away. So now we play the waiting game.
Seac is a good player.And it's Seacucumber and I...
The KQ < Q6 really hurt :club:
Seac is a good player.And it's Seacucumber and I...
TY BG, but I still haven't quite figured out which cards are the hot ones on any particular night. Not the K apparently tonight...
The KQ < Q6 really hurt :(TY BG, but I still haven't quite figured out which cards are the hot ones on any particular night. Not the K apparently tonight...
Baby steps...you got your valet ticket?
Baby steps...you got your valet ticket?
I always valet these days and keep the ticket handy so everyone could see it. Not to mention all the flashy sweaters that I've added to my wardrobe collection over the years (heck I'm even wearing my flashiest one at this very moment to take on Collotto). Maybe I'm just not cut out to be any good :club:
The KQ < Q6 really hurt :(TY BG, but I still haven't quite figured out which cards are the hot ones on any particular night. Not the K apparently tonight...
Yeah I got lucky on that one.
And it's Seacucumber and I...
I have been grammatically schooled.

sick way to win. sorrry Dealt to kobe2odom8 [6d Jd]kobe2odom8: raises 30 to 60AAsnake88: calls 30*** FLOP *** [3d 9c 7h]AAsnake88: checks kobe2odom8: bets 90AAsnake88: raises 180 to 270kobe2odom8: raises 1155 to 1425 and is all-inAAsnake88: calls 1155kobe2odom8 said, "klfdsdfas"*** TURN *** [3d 9c 7h] [6s]*** RIVER *** [3d 9c 7h 6s] [6c]kobe2odom8 said, "omg"*** SHOW DOWN ***AAsnake88: shows [9h Ad] (two pair, Nines and Sixes)kobe2odom8: shows [6d Jd] (three of a kind, Sixes)AAsnake88 said, "noooooooooooooo"kobe2odom8 collected 2970 from potAAsnake88 said, "wtf"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2970 | Rake 0 Board [3d 9c 7h 6s 6c]Seat 1: kobe2odom8 (button) (small blind) showed [6d Jd] and won (2970) with three of a kind, SixesSeat 2: AAsnake88 (big blind) showed [9h Ad] and lost with two pair, Nines and Sixes

Seacucumber takes it 2-1. K8s < A5. Two fives on the flop and I'm outta here. gg Seacucumber and good luck in the rest of the tournament.
Good battles Collotto. Either one of us could have easily won that 3rd match on numerous occasions. Yup it was that close.