I Lost Some Weight.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't get the animosity towards Steve, as far as I am aware he has never mentioned being a christian or anything like that. Seriously, as soon as I feel comfortable handing over 3,000 I will be begging this guy to take me under his wing. Some of the coolest guys I have met on this forum swear by him, and he always handles himself with class, considering the shit he takes for being a decent dude.

I just don't get the animosity towards Steve, as far as I am aware he has never mentioned being a christian or anything like that. Seriously, as soon as I feel comfortable handing over 3,000 I will be begging this guy to take me under his wing. Some of the coolest guys I have met on this forum swear by him, and he always handles himself with class, considering the shit he takes for being a decent dude.
No knock on Steve, but there's a lot more you can do with the 3k elsewhere in terms of coaching.
No knock on Steve, but there's a lot more you can do with the 3k elsewhere in terms of coaching.
Name one place where 3000.00 gets you an automatic in with some of the best players/people on this site, as long as you manage to not be a douche.
Name one place where 3000.00 gets you an automatic in with some of the best players/people on this site, as long as you manage to not be a douche.
Look, I'll be your friend for $1500 and point you over to BlueFirePoker or something similar.
details people. everyone gets on the whole $3000 thing but yea...as if the guy wearing the $4000 dollar suit is gonna get trained by some guy who won't let him act like a douche. come on.
$4000 suit?
well it's a swim suitloogie: that doesn't make any senseme: a law suit?loogie: well you do gotta look good for courtme: no black soles thoughbuckwheat: racistdanica: racerarnold: the eraserpen: don't got onecomputer: don't need oneelbow: who is don't?boston: they don't? that's their whole deal. money for you know.solitaire: I don't like the reversesbeep: tell me about itclinton: I can tell you about ishilary: WHO THE HELL IS THAT?obama: I'm the presidentgob: so am Ip: formerlyman: is that like sitting down or while saluting? I like to play with my balls
the word* "schadenfreudenous"Wang*- not actually a word
i think that "schadenfreudenisch" would be the proper german locution. i don't really have anything else to add, as i'm a skinny twat who is currently fairly drunk.oh, wait. also, i've been calling kurt ugly for years now, sometimes in person, like, verified by physical evidence. back off my bitch.
well it's a swim suitloogie: that doesn't make any senseme: a law suit?loogie: well you do gotta look good for courtme: no black soles thoughbuckwheat: racistdanica: racerarnold: the eraserpen: don't got onecomputer: don't need oneelbow: who is don't?boston: they don't? that's their whole deal. money for you know.solitaire: I don't like the reversesbeep: tell me about itclinton: I can tell you about ishilary: WHO THE HELL IS THAT?obama: I'm the presidentgob: so am Ip: formerlyman: is that like sitting down or while saluting? I like to play with my balls
Everytime I read posts like this in OT I realize how lowly I am in this world. I've been a FCP'er for a long time and I'm still at level 1.
Everytime I read posts like this in OT I realize how lowly I am in this world. I've been a FCP'er for a long time and I'm still at level 1.
Don't worry. You aren't alone, buddy.

<--- Steve fan. Just am.

I was asked to be a mod, and later requested not to be a mod anymore.I also asked that you not respond in my threads. I wasn't saying it to be polite, I have no use for you. You can tell me that this is a free world, etc, and sure you can post. But you are like a cockroach. You aimlessly wander around and annoy people. Much like the cockroach you serve no purpose. People are more than welcome to poke fun at me. At the end of the day I have 25 poker students who have done extremely well for themselves. In addition to that, I've done well as a poker player. And most of the people who joke, are doing it with a sense of fun.But lets leave all that aside for the time being. I know that you're an unhappy guy. I know that it makes you sad and angry when you look in the mirror. But these aren't my problems.
thanks guys! :)My heaviest was 375 and my doctor wants me down to 150. :5c
:club:
Well, i do have a desk job, but I run almost every day after work and i never feel lethargic (I do drink at least 32 oz of black coffee every morning). And I always eat lunch, I just make certain I am eating clean, typically some combination of chicken, brown rice, fruit and broccoli.
:ts
Did you know that a human being can live for 11 weeks eating only his own feces and drinking only his own urine? True story.
:4h
Did you know that a human being can live for 11 weeks eating only his own feces and drinking only his own urine? True story.
< --- just spit my morning cereal all over my keyboard. LOL :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally broke down and started a "fad" diet. I am doing the one from quickweightloss.net. Seems very straightforward and the Elvis Duran show recommends it so there's that.Basically, I was a high school sports freak. I was captain of the tennis team, starter on the squash team, and the starting QB for JV football. I weighed 174 lbs. senior year. (I am 5' 11")Freshman year of college, I ruptured the L4-L5 disc in my back. It was bad. They did not know what happened for months.....because disc ruptures present with leg pain down the sciatic nerve. I played 2 months of competitive squash with the injury thinking it was a strained hip muscle. I had to have surgery at the end of freshman year.Ever since my weight has been a struggle. At my worst (senior year of college and again recently) I weighed 244. I also re-ruptured my disc last year....probably, in part, because of my weight (but also because my back just sucks). I have gotten as low as 202.....but never been able to get below 200 pounds again. I also smoke too much pot and eat too many carbs (I love rice/asian food). So my weight just yo-yo'ed. Get down a bit and then balloon.Anyway, I recently weighed in at 234 and decided it was time to do something.I started the diet 2 and a half weeks ago. It is pretty basic. No carbs for the first week. Lots of red meat, chicken, fish and raw veggies. Limited starches after the first week. It also focuses on portion control. You also get some powdered drinks and carb blocker pills to help with appetite suppression. It is a good diet for someone who just cant work out every day (because of the back issues).I am already down to 218. It is just melting off. I feel better and I am looking forward to maybe playing some golf or tennis again once my back issues clear up. I am so lazy.....so if I can do this diet and make it work.....anyone can. I am not on here shilling.....just recommending that anyone who is lazy and wants to lose weight should try ANY of the diets that focus on portion control and limitation of carbs.

I finally broke down and started a "fad" diet. I am doing the one from quickweightloss.net. Seems very straightforward and the Elvis Duran show recommends it so there's that.Basically, I was a high school sports freak. I was captain of the tennis team, starter on the squash team, and the starting QB for JV football. I weighed 174 lbs. senior year. (I am 5' 11")Freshman year of college, I ruptured the L4-L5 disc in my back. It was bad. They did not know what happened for months.....because disc ruptures present with leg pain down the sciatic nerve. I played 2 months of competitive squash with the injury thinking it was a strained hip muscle. I had to have surgery at the end of freshman year.Ever since my weight has been a struggle. At my worst (senior year of college and again recently) I weighed 244. I also re-ruptured my disc last year....probably, in part, because of my weight (but also because my back just sucks). I have gotten as low as 202.....but never been able to get below 200 pounds again. I also smoke too much pot and eat too many carbs (I love rice/asian food). So my weight just yo-yo'ed. Get down a bit and then balloon.Anyway, I recently weighed in at 234 and decided it was time to do something.I started the diet 2 and a half weeks ago. It is pretty basic. No carbs for the first week. Lots of red meat, chicken, fish and raw veggies. Limited starches after the first week. It also focuses on portion control. You also get some powdered drinks and carb blocker pills to help with appetite suppression. It is a good diet for someone who just cant work out every day (because of the back issues).I am already down to 218. It is just melting off. I feel better and I am looking forward to maybe playing some golf or tennis again once my back issues clear up. I am so lazy.....so if I can do this diet and make it work.....anyone can. I am not on here shilling.....just recommending that anyone who is lazy and wants to lose weight should try ANY of the diets that focus on portion control and limitation of carbs.
First off, congrats on the weight loss. 16 pounds in two weeks is a lot. Most of your weight loss probably came from the loss of water. Carbohydrates bind to water and since you have restricted (eliminated?) carb intake you have lost a lot of water. Be careful when you start eating carbs again because you will put on a lot of the weight you lost. Carbs aren't bad for you. You need them for energy. Try to keep them at around 40% of your daily calories.They say you can lose 2 pounds of body fat a week. Just focus on portion control and create a calories deficit each day. 500 calories less than you maintenance intake will result in a loss of one pound per week. 3,500 calories = 1 pound. Good luck with sticking with the diet.
also gl, but you do need to build muscles in that back area to strenghten it. As I also did in my disc at those same levels about 18 years ago. I would also be careful with the diet make sure your getting adequate amounts of proteins and other vitamins and minerals. Be wise with your choice in carbs selections as well. My protein intake is set for about 65 grams and carbs between about 26-43 grams, fats at 11 grams. but it is now currently being changed again as I am needing more as my metabolism has tripled since last year.
also gl, but you do need to build muscles in that back area to strenghten it. As I also did in my disc at those same levels about 18 years ago. I would also be careful with the diet make sure your getting adequate amounts of proteins and other vitamins and minerals. Be wise with your choice in carbs selections as well. My protein intake is set for about 65 grams and carbs between about 26-43 grams, fats at 11 grams. but it is now currently being changed again as I am needing more as my metabolism has tripled since last year.
yeah I have been trying to do some yoga to strengthen my back. This diet I am on gives me tons of protein. What it doesnt have is vitamin C so they recommend eating half an orange in the morning and the other half at night.my wife is making cauliflower mash tonight (as a potato substitute). I hope its good. last night we had lettuce cups which were amazing. (diced chicken, celery, water chestnuts, peppers, and scallions cooked in a little bit of oil and a little bit of soy sauce served inside boston lettuce leaves. awesome.)

High School Sports Freak - Squash. Does not compute. You must've went to Benjamin or St Andrews.FagI love you Caney, even though you shit on me with those Phins tix this year. (actually, I was relieved that I didn't actually have to meet someone from the board)

yeah I have been trying to do some yoga to strengthen my back. This diet I am on gives me tons of protein. What it doesnt have is vitamin C so they recommend eating half an orange in the morning and the other half at night.my wife is making cauliflower mash tonight (as a potato substitute). I hope its good. last night we had lettuce cups which were amazing. (diced chicken, celery, water chestnuts, peppers, and scallions cooked in a little bit of oil and a little bit of soy sauce served inside boston lettuce leaves. awesome.)
to increase your vitamin C add fresh fruit to yogurt shakes or at dinner I cook with a lot of fresh limes and lemon's with chicken, fish or veggies. Even having fresh water with a 1/2 of a lime is great on ice and increases the vitamin C