I Am Chipleader With 18 Left Going Into Day 2 Of The $1,500 Tourney At The

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fluff is the badddddddddest man on the planet imho!!!GG!!!!!!!

as a poker player should say, condolences on 2nd place.awesome job.
Nice job Justin, gl in the 10k!
Fluff is the badddddddddest man on the planet imho!!!GG!!!!!!!
To add my two cents: Very good game fluff :club: . Congrats on the cash :ts and condolences on the HU outcome :4h at the same time.

As Dan said, Justin was definitely running the show at the FT once he got his chips back. Despite falling one card short of getting the chiplead with 300k heading into the FT, Justin never gave up and battled back from as little as 14~15k with 8 players left. He knocked out at least 4 players from the FT, including established tournament pros David Fox and Motoyuki Mabuchi (who was probably most well known for getting knocked out of last year's WSOP Main Event with quad aces against a royal flush). Great showing Justin and GL in the HU tournament tomorrow! :club::5c:ts:3h:4h

Frank......It was also a great pleasure meeting you as well. It was cool to meet another FCP'er and "talk some poker"
It was nice meeting you too Dan (and Melissa) and railing Fluffdog together. Enjoy the rest of your stay!
Frank, I'm so jealous you got to rail fluff for the entire final table!free shrimp head miso soup for you! and eeeeeeel
I am gonna have to take up on this offer of yours when we meet next time... eat the head! Talk to your friend and move out to LA already imo :qh