09 Season Fcp Yahoo Keeper League

it is one hour before the 18 hours are up from the last pick. Are we going to count it from the last pick made or 18 hours starting from today because the draft was going to start today?
Starting today.
  • Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting today.
so that would mean if no pick is made by 6:00AM thursday morning then we would skip his pick? If it does come to that I sent you my list so you would have to make my pick for me.
so that would mean if no pick is made by 6:00AM thursday morning then we would skip his pick? If it does come to that I sent you my list so you would have to make my pick for me.
Yeah he wouldn't lose his pick, but the draft would just keep going on without him like nothing happened and he can make his pick whenever he logs in. I don't think it will come to that with him though.

I'll take Chris Davis please. I'm also looking at possibly moving Mariano Rivera for a good, young, roster player or two and a first round pick if anyone is interested.

byaaaaatch is taking Aubrey Huff. He pmed me with who he wanted.5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut

who?
He is the next pure clean power hitter that will shock the world..Probably will average 40-50HRs in the next 10 years
tb17 its still your turn and Snider is still available if there's any confusion.
sorry I picked out of turn..if he picks Snider, I will curse him all year. :club:
sorry I picked out of turn..if he picks Snider, I will curse him all year. :club:
I dont think you will after Snider hits .220 with 10 homers :ts .
He is the next pure clean power hitter that will shock the world..Probably will average 40-50HRs in the next 10 years
I will bet you he won't hit 400 HR in the next 10 years.I think I should have somebody's first round pick from a trade last year. I can't remember with who, does anybody remember that?

Ok so if someone is a free agent in the league, I can take them?If so, I'd like Ricky Nolasco.

Ok so if someone is a free agent in the league, I can take them?If so, I'd like Ricky Nolasco.
You are correct sir.9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut
You listened to Simmons podcast.
Then you already know who my next pick is gonna be.But no Fantasy Focus hyped him up since April of last year and he was gone, whoever didn't keep him, I thank you with all my heart.
Then you already know who my next pick is gonna be.But no Fantasy Focus hyped him up since April of last year and he was gone, whoever didn't keep him, I thank you with all my heart.
Haha yeah, he even mentioned the next guy in the Ric Bucher podcast and all they talked about was basketball.

If you listened to Fantasy focus last year, you'll find that almost everyone on my roster was recommended by them at some point and it was how I made the miracle comeback from like 10th to playoffs to 2nd.

Boy i run bad...2 days after i put my keepers in , my star player maybe out for most of the year..Good game A Rod..

Boy i run bad...2 days after i put my keepers in , my star player maybe out for most of the year..Good game A Rod..
If the keeper deadline was today you wouldn't pick A-Rod?
If the keeper deadline was today you wouldn't pick A-Rod?
ya i guess i would , but it really hurts my team this year