09 Season Fcp Yahoo Keeper League

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Ill pm Serge right now to get his keepers in asap so that we might be able to start the draft when he does. And even though people can and hopefully will start drafting as soon as he gets his picks in the 18 hour thing wont be in place until 5 pm ET on Wednesday just because it would be unfair to penalize someone for that when the keeper deadline isn't until then. And the penalty for going over the 18 hour thing will just be that the draft will just continue without your pick and your pick will be made whenever you make it.Cinci has first pick and can draft now if he doesn't think hell want any of Serge's leftovers.

And heres the draft order for all 8 rounds. And draft picks are tradeable.1. Cincinnati Bowties2. Poppy Hillis3. DinkDonk4. da buttheads5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The JuggernautAnd if you feel like you might be missing time away from your comp you can pm me a list of players that you would like to pick with your next pick and if your not here to draft Ill draft for you. You have my word that I wont look at these unless/until your not there to draft.Also ship you 20 to Moneyball16 on Stars. If you only have money on FT just wait and Ill try to set up an account there soon.

Serge's KeepersRyan Ludwick..St LouisAlex Rodriguez..New York YankeesJermaine Dye...Chicago White SoxJayson Werth..PhillyRaul Ibanes...PhillyJhonny Peralta..ClevelandIvan Rodriguez..YankeesMark Derosa...ClevelandIan Kinsler...TexasBronson Arroyo..CincinnatiCarlos Zambrano..ChicagoFrancisco Cordero..CincinnatiTrevor Hoffman..Milwaukee

Everyones roster is up to date on ESPN. You can check on there which players are available for the draft by just clicking on players and make sure its filtered for available players only. When you want to make a selection just post here who you want to take.

Can't do it. Thought I could but I can't. Lee is my only good OF, and I already have Berkman at 1b.
damn you for forcing me into this position. now more of our brothers have died in vain.
Also Ill pm Serge right now to get his keepers in asap so that we might be able to start the draft when he does. And even though people can and hopefully will start drafting as soon as he gets his picks in the 18 hour thing wont be in place until 5 pm ET on Wednesday just because it would be unfair to penalize someone for that when the keeper deadline isn't until then. And the penalty for going over the 18 hour thing will just be that the draft will just continue without your pick and your pick will be made whenever you make it.Cinci has first pick and can draft now if he doesn't think hell want any of Serge's leftovers.
Let's kick this thing off. I'll take Andre Ethier.
Well Mr. Aces, you've probably got no FUCKING idea what I'm talking about! By your 9th birthday, I was running BlackOps into China and my men were responsible for over two-hundred enemy kills. Now someone put some rigging tape over Mr. Aces mouth, he's wasting my time!
Make no mistake, gentlemen. We are in the fight of our lives, against one of the greatest battalion commanders of the Vietnam War, I shit you not.
Make no mistake, gentlemen. We are in the fight of our lives, against one of the greatest battalion commanders of the Vietnam War, I shit you not.
that is such a great movie. and I always liked this lineLosers always whine about their best, winners go home and f.uck the prom queen!
So does espn know this is a keeper league, and it will be up all year round?
Yes it knows its a keeper league.
Before I make my pick what are the keeper rules? Can you keep guys as long as you want? I can't remember.
13 keepers that you can keep forever.

DinkDonk is next.3. DinkDonk4. da buttheads5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut

it is one hour before the 18 hours are up from the last pick. Are we going to count it from the last pick made or 18 hours starting from today because the draft was going to start today?