09 Season Fcp Yahoo Keeper League

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serge and I just agreed to a trade.I get Alex Rodriguez, he gets Ryan Howard.Commish, do your thing.(and you dont need to confirm it with him, you cant trust me...)
This...Agreed
serge and I just agreed to a trade.I get Alex Rodriguez, he gets Ryan Howard.Commish, do your thing.(and you dont need to confirm it with him, you cant trust me...)
wow. Nice trade.
well we know who the winner is for at least 6-9 weeks. Which could help for this year but next year its up in the air.
For those that know me from my hockey pools, I hate waiting...Hence you will see me not drafting too many rookies..Thats why I suck sometimes..

Joey Devine is gonna be a dominant beast this year. Book it. Ill take him.12. The Juggernaut3rd Round1. Cincinnati Bowties2. Poppy Hillis3. DinkDonk4. da buttheads5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut

Stephen Drew, SS Arizona Diamondbacks

$5 side bet per game avialable if anyone wants it. I think we still got some in the pool from last season Serge.

$5 side bet per game avialable if anyone wants it. I think we still got some in the pool from last season Serge.
props are what I live for..but you are too good, you should lay me odds :club:

I think we did $5 per series last year, I would have to go back and look it up. How about I give you 3-2? I win $5 per series and you win $7.50 per?

Ok if Cinci doesn't make his pick in the next hour I pick Ted Lilly for him and the draft can continue. Im not sure if that's who he wants, but he sent me a list for his last pick and Lilly is the highest person available on his list still, but he drafted a different starter last round so I'm not sure if thats who he wants. If he wants to swap Lilly with whomever is available when he comes back he can do that too.2. Poppy Hillis3. DinkDonk4. da buttheads5. American Psycho6. Donkey Punchers7. Blue Jays8. Serge Mustangs9. The So Ills10. The Jack Bauers11. Moneyball1612. The Juggernaut

Sorry guys...I've been busy the last couple days and forgot to check on this. I'd like Carlos Delgado please. Thx.Will try to check daily to make sure I don't miss another pick.