I still think it's gonna be Gokey/Lambert in the finals.Lambert is truly a rare talent though. Gokey is also very talented but in a different way than Lambert.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who noticed this but the funniest part of the show tonight by far was after Kris' performance - Kara critiqued it first as Randy was furiously trying to tell her "We ain't doing that rotating s hit no mo!"then they stopped rotating

So who's going home tomorrow?I think it's gonna be Matt and Lil Rounds, maybe substitute Anoop for Matt but its 2 of those 3 going home IMO.

So who's going home tomorrow?I think it's gonna be Matt and Lil Rounds, maybe substitute Anoop for Matt but its 2 of those 3 going home IMO.
agree those are the three weak links right now - but for some reason i wouldn't be totally shocked if Alison goes before she should

I actually think if there is a shocker it is Kris. He's that douche Family Guy made fun of for turning his speakers to face the quad. A lot of people might not get that joke. Oh well.I would go through and rank everyone but Adam Lambert is a star and everyone else is between ok and quite good. Game over.Matt and Lil should go home this week.

Adam Lambert^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Those other 6 dudes
You really like that dude. I still don't like his voice. I prefer Kris.
I'm going full out and turning gay with this threadI even feel like I'm cheating on Mexico in my heart
I love Adam's voice. It's like there's nothing he can't sing well.Kris has become my second fave. He reminds me a lot of Jason Mraz.

Wow... what a night last night.Well Lil Rounds did a Toni Braxton on her looks. Too bad she still has no clue how to perform. I hope it is goodbye for her.Matt was OK, better than he has been in the past but since everyone else really stepped it up, he is most likely gone.I really liked Alison's take on Hot Stuff though as a mom it was kind of creepy listening to a 16 year old belt that she's got to have it. I thought she looked her best ever, very hot outfit.Gokey... I don't get it. I think he has fallen flat. I barely remember his performance.Kris has really surprised me the past couple of weeks. I kept forgetting about him in the beginning of the competition. I loved his take on She Works Hard for the Money. Out of all songs last night his was something that could easily be played on the radio today.Anoop... his voice is better than what he puts through on the song. As far as all performers he is the most improved.Adam Lambert... There is just no comparison. I got chocked up. Amazing. He is pure genius. I do think that this is the most talented 7 they have ever had on the show. If Adam wasn't on the show I think we would all be debating on who should make it in the finals. But Adam has raised the bar so high that second seems so weak in comparison.

I think the best finale would actually be Adam vs Allison. A woman's voice is the only thing that could make it interesting and she's one of my favourite girls ever on the show. She's cool and brings a female rocker voice to the show.

So now that the judges have used their save what happens if Adam gets the boot tonight?Realistically, though if Kris or Alison go tonight it would be pretty shitty.Anoop and Danny bore the hell out of me.Allison and Kris were good.Matt's was good but he probably goes.Lil just outright sucks at this point. So much potential, but she just didn't materialize.

So now that the judges have used their save what happens if Adam gets the boot tonight?Realistically, though if Kris or Alison go tonight it would be pretty shitty.Anoop and Danny bore the hell out of me.Allison and Kris were good.Matt's was good but he probably goes.Lil just outright sucks at this point. So much potential, but she just didn't materialize.
That's the only thing I'm not liking right now. It is very possible that Alison could go home as she has been in the bottom 3 a few times.My top 3 picks are Adam, Kris and Alison. I don't think Kris gets a lot of love simply because he is not rocking it out like Adam, but I think his renditions of songs and his voice are great as well, but he just gets overshadowed by Adam's performances.
I actually muted Adam's performance at one point, the screeching on every song is getting silly. I thought Kris had by far the best performance of the night.
TY!This was what I said last week.
I don't think Kris gets a lot of love simply because he is not rocking it out like Adam, but I think his renditions of songs and his voice are great as well, but he just gets overshadowed by Adam's performances.
Kris does not get a lot of love because this is Kris:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o5T_HsCZEQ

Lil Rounds - Looks fckn awesome but keeps picking songs that don't show off her R&B talent and doesn't, as someone said, know how to step up and PERFORM. Great booty.Kris - I know it was a crowd pleasing performance and arrangement, but I thought it was derivative, psuedo-Latin MOR junk with overdone vocals. Good looking kid, decent voice, but not memorableDanny - I really like his voice, but he's pretty beige also. Still a Top 3 dude, as far as I'm concernedAlison - Holy crap, this chick can sing! Possibly the best vocal talent in the final 7. Hope she makes it to the final two.Matt - Seriously? I totally agreed with Simon on this one. He's a cross between a lame Justin Timberlake impersonator and Joey from Friends. Middling vocals, a caricature performance.Anoop - Fckn lame, boring, poorly executed. The Christian Right arrangement probably hurt his chances, as he has a good voice, but is quickly sinking himself like Lil.Adam - My choice for the men. I liked the way he dedicates himself to the song/arrangement by not relying on the tempo lift. He has stellar range, a great look and is very original. A final 2 with Alison, imo.

Dial Idol's predictions this week are interesting, I'm thinking the judges are gonna regret using that save last week.
dial idol is totally not working these days - it was totally wrong the last two weeksit's because of all the texting

I really don't need the sporadic interviews with contestants before they perform. I mean, how much did we gain from hearing Kris say "It's a song about a woman"? Lil - Good karaoke, nothing amazing. The back up singers sounded better to me.Kris - Nice adaptation, vocals were spot on, definitely safe.Danny - Another cheesy choice. Pretty decent but he wasn't pitch perfect like Kara said. There were a few bum notes. I like his voice but I just don't get what kind of artist he would be.Allison - Blazing performance in my opinion. Right from the start I think it was very strong and unique. Excellent vocals, totally edgy, a stand out performance from her. I actually liked the arrangement.Adam - I don't like this arrangement so much really. He kinda just made it into a generic sounding boy-band type ballad. Sang it well, but not among his best for me. He'll be fine though. God, Paula's judging is just so cringeworthy. I really wish they would kick her and Kara off. In fact, Randy too. We only need Simon.Matt - I liked this performance. The arrangement was punchy, he did some crazy vocals. I really think he has the talent, but I still don't think it was enough to keep him in. I disagreed with Simon on him and that is pretty rare.Anoop - His voice sounded great in the beginning. I didn't like it when the uptempo bit kicked in with the cheesy synthesisers. Not sure what they were trying to achieve with that arrangement, it was pretty bad. He's in trouble.Bottom 3: Matt, Lil, AnoopPast that, I think it could be any two of them going home.

I really liked Matt and Anoop (except for that last note) even though Simon hated them.I also liked Alison. Her performances are really starting to stand out. They aren't forgettable like they were earlier in the season.I hated Kris for some reason. I think the whole swaying back and forth and bouncing up and down with his guitar just looks goofy as hell.Lil is just starting to be annoying. I think she is hot though.

I actually muted Adam's performance at one point, the screeching on every song is getting silly. I thought Kris had by far the best performance of the night.
TY!This was what I said last week.
Yes. This.

I noticed three of you stated she was hot.I am almost wondering if someone big (in or out of Idol) has offered her a deal. The reason I say this is because the only thing she has transformed is her image even though there has been a limited amount of talk in regards to her look, especially if you compare to other seasons and contestants.She started off looking like this:lil-rounds-american-idol-225x300.jpgThen over several weeks she morphed into this:71475a19-dec4-4252-be00-8f1c9ffdd038.jpgand now she looks like this:Video from 4-21 I'm Every Woman (sorry, I could not find a still picture)I mean if someone plans on signing her they can fix all of the rest in the studio and create Lil the artist. The only other Idol that I know of that made such a transformation was Clay Aiken. Anyway... it's a guess. I know I could be off base but maybe my theory has merit.Thoughts?