wrong. mark nosup4u went and saw him in a sold out concert 2 weeks ago. blindy sells what the metros are buying.
I don't believe this.
Blindy actually did suprisingly well with the choreography.I liked sleeve girl, but she was noticeably horrible last night, even with the Steve Martin thing.
She wasn't terrible. Obviously she'll be better in studio stuff though.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before this thread withers and dies I just want to go on record as saying that the single best performance of the entire season was easily Mad World by Adam Lambert. (zero screams)
I just fell out of my chair.
I just fell out of my chair.
It's very important to note that I talking about the studio version of that song only. In April he flubbed the lyrics and was flat and/or sharp at the beginning and at the finale something was weird with it... and I can't put my finger on it, but it was probably, like Simon said, the smoke and mirrors and whatnot. In April when he was sitting on a chair almost the whole song and then just stood up at the end it was the perfect delivery of that song and he should have done something similar, because at the finale Kris seemed way way better.Side note for all you people that think Danny Gokey was voted off because of the godsquad.... what actually happened was that we used Gokey, the Pentecostal, to take the heat and snuck the normal Christian, Kris, in through the side entrance...http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0803/joa...dofThisCity.flv
Side note for all you people that think Danny Gokey was voted off because of the godsquad.... what actually happened was that we used Gokey, the Pentecostal, to take the heat and snuck the normal Christian, Kris, in through the side entrance...http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0803/joa...dofThisCity.flv
sneaky godsquadders!
What do they serve?How pricey? Morton's pricey?thank youI am, so thank youVery true, forgot about that, although I don't think Allison's voice is high enough for that song. That version was done my Sarah McLaughlin and Cyndi Lauper. I have it. I know, I'm gayI know, right. So true. Although cuntry music fans will damn near buy anything, so maybe the do like him
It is a typical steakhouse with good appetizers and side dishes. If you go for the premium steaks it is very pricey. But not as bad as Morton's I dont think.We each had our own appetizer, split a caesar salad, each had a non-steak entree (fish for her, duck for me) and a bottle of wine for 125 + tip.
It is a typical steakhouse with good appetizers and side dishes. If you go for the premium steaks it is very pricey. But not as bad as Morton's I dont think.We each had our own appetizer, split a caesar salad, each had a non-steak entree (fish for her, duck for me) and a bottle of wine for 125 + tip.
not bad price considering. That's one person's bill at Morton's,although, let me get this right, you went to a place with Steak in the title and had duck and fish? Ok
not bad price considering. That's one person's bill at Morton's,although, let me get this right, you went to a place with Steak in the title and had duck and fish? Ok
I had a steak appetizer. Just being a little frugal. The duck was awesome too.

Various awesome AI links, and story at the end....Queen is going to try to get Adam Lambert to be their new singer....Look at the audience numbers for the last seven minutes of the finale... wowFox insider says that the vote wasn't even close... Kris won by a lotMy brother-in-law, Cam, is a computer software and hardware salesman. His specific company only sells hardware/software to non-profit organizations, and they are based in Milwaukee. Well two weeks ago he got a new client. The non-profit Sophia's Heart, which is Danny Gokey's dead wife. Danny and his dead wife's brother, let's say Earl, run the charity. So anyway, Cam is talking with the Earl and ends up selling him some stuff and whatnot. Since he's a new client he is just chit chatting with him. Earl mentions Danny Gokey, who is from Milwaukee btw, and my brother-in-law is like, "hmm, I think I've heard of him... he sounds familiar". (My brother-in-law is anti-pop culture. He doesn't even have a TV) But finally Cam realizes that it's the American Idol dude that everyone in town is talking about. So he tells everyone in the office. It turns out, since they are in Milwaukee, that everyone else are Gokey's crazed fans... basically stalkers. Even the owner of the company is pumped. So they are quizzing Cam about the conversation and drilling him on what to say and everything when they call back. So Earl calls back on Tuesday morning of the night that Gokey sings for the last time. (He gets booted the next night) So Cam answers the phone and realizes it's Earl and immediately, everyone in the office is at Cam's desk surrounding him. He takes the guys order and then, trying to do the 'salesman small talk'... says "Hey! That's great about Andy. He's doing awesome!" Earl is like, "you mean Danny?" Cam, "um, ah... yeah" Earl "...." Cam "well thanks for the order".Before he can even hang up everyone bursts out in laughter and no one does anything but make fun of Cam the rest of the day.Later that day, the owner finds out what happened, and he and Cam fly down to Nashville to take Earl out to lunch.true story.

Adam Lambert would be great as Queen's new lead singer. That is a great fit for his voice/style/etc.
Lambert with NEVER EVER take the lead spot with Queen. There will be 363453543 better offers for him out there.
Lambert with NEVER EVER take the lead spot with Queen. There will be 363453543 better offers for him out there.
wasnt my point. he sings like freddy mercury. it would work.I doubt he will be a big commercial success on his own.

taking the Queen gig would be a horrendous mistake. Capitalize on your one shot at fame now, do whatever, if it materializes, fine, if not, then that gig will probably be waiting. I don't think Lambert would mind the Clay Aiken route of working on the stage of Broadway or wherever. I just don't think you take a gig right off the bat pretending to be somebody else, and lets be honest, that's what it is. It's like giving up. That's why Daughtry smartly didn't take the Fuel gig right away

Voting can be rigged?http://omg.yahoo.com/news/at-t-may-have-sw...-allen/23028?nclooks like someone got hosed....
This is meaningless. It added maybe a few thousand votes at most. It was only a few local parties in Arkansas. As for the 'power texting' being against the rules... huh? When have they ever said that. I've never had them give me any rules to follow at all.
This is meaningless. It added maybe a few thousand votes at most. It was only a few local parties in Arkansas. As for the 'power texting' being against the rules... huh? When have they ever said that. I've never had them give me any rules to follow at all.
did you not read the article? 'power texting' has an exponentially greater effect on voting than do single text messages!EXPONENTIAL!
  • 1 month later...