How High Is She?

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe this is the thread you're looking for, Essay.

The number of people that are surprised that you brought up an obscure grammar issue: Zero.   If I typed that sentence now, I would be 99.99% to not use "were" again, which is sad. I hate how bad

Such a Wang thing to do.

Any straight guy would let one of those 'girls' blow him at the bar if they came on to him. And don't tell me you'd do the Crocodile Dundee crotch grab to check them out.Seriously. Not gay.
One on the left freaks me out, no thanks...

there is a great episode of Kenny vs Spenny that is perfectly suited for this thread. Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABgm5wdz_M...DED&index=3Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEP24SypUQ4...feature=relatedPart 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbvTBu0ucbg...feature=relatedtotal run time: 21 minutes

I figure there's no better place for some of these stories than here, so here goes. Warning, graphic content.The Sphincter Chronicles, Episode 1: The Chick who Shit on my Dick.It goes without saying that I love me some anal sex. I wouldn't quite rate it above vaginal intercourse, but it's hella close.However, there were a couple years in my life in which I went radio silent on the anus. Here's why.I was 19 years old and dating a girl that was far more into me than any girl had ever been before her. She paid for everything. Absolutely everything. Dates. Shoes. New computer. Trip to Vegas. The works. She was my sugar momma. She was also very submissive. I got to do things with and to her that set the tone for all future relationships from her forward. This was one dirty girl.Anyway, we're about three months into the relationship and we've booked a hotel room for the weekend for a non-stop sexual romp. A dickathlon, if you will. (Props to Speedz)Everything seemed to be going great until the unthinkable happened... I was holding her legs in the air as we were going at it in the buttock, missionary style - when all of a sudden, mid-stroke, as I peered down to watch how awesomely I was drilling into this girl's ass - a turd shot out of her butt, slid across the side of my cock, and landed on the bed sheet between us.Before I could even react and pull away in horror, a second bullet was fired. Now there were two turds staring up at me.I instinctively reached down to protect my dick as she gasped and ran into the bathroom, as I knelt there, paralyzed with fear. As I finally built up the courage look down, my worst fears were realized. I was kneeling there with my cock in my hand, and both were covered in shit.She eventually came out of the bathroom and handed me a wet towel and said, "I'm so sorry." We left the hotel room early that weekend, and didn't really speak of the incident again until about a month later when she brought it up. Ironically, we were once again at a hotel room for the weekend."Do you think we can try anal again?""Probably not.""I brought douche...""No. Maybe later."And that was it. We broke up a couple months later, and it wasn't until two years later that I finally had the nerve to try anal sex again. It's been gravy ever since, but that one incident sure left a scar.The End.Future episodes of The Sphincter Chronicles to include:The Impenetrable AnusA Hairy SituationTherapeutic Rape