How High Is She?

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe this is the thread you're looking for, Essay.

The number of people that are surprised that you brought up an obscure grammar issue: Zero.   If I typed that sentence now, I would be 99.99% to not use "were" again, which is sad. I hate how bad

Such a Wang thing to do.

This is itIts time for u to go to the wireU will hitCuz u got the burnin desireIts your time U got the horn so why dont u blow itU are fine Ure filthy cute and baby u know itCreamGet on topCreamU will copCreamDont u stopCreamSh-boogie bop

This is itIts time for u to go to the wireU will hitCuz u got the burnin desireIts your time U got the horn so why dont u blow itU are fine Ure filthy cute and baby u know itCreamGet on topCreamU will copCreamDont u stopCreamSh-boogie bop
\hi
I knew the picture of Divine would put you over the top.
Hi,The new website is now LIVE!regards,ppvt.jpg
Holy crap... this is incredibly well done. A la only beans or JJJ did this. Also, the avatar is amazing.
I love the internet so much.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20081124182417AAwZF1hI still have tears in my eyes after reading some of the responses.Pure win right there.What does this have to do with trannys you ask? THINK ABOUT IT.
I'm thinking about it, and I'm still confused. Do trannies lack sphincter control, due to the massive amount of ass fcking they take, and will shit on you while you sleep? if not that, I'm stumped.
I'm thinking about it, and I'm still confused. Do trannies lack sphincter control, due to the massive amount of ass fcking they take, and will shit on you while you sleep? if not that, I'm stumped.
All I know is that EHOWA is one of my favorite sites too.
Hi,The new website is now LIVE!regards,ppvt.jpg
LOLz!
Oh man, this is funnier than anything in that dog thread!
HEY HEY HEY. You sick fucks.Keep your pedo shit out of my wholesome tranny thread.
hey if wanting to fuck underage girls makes me gay, I don't want to be straight! and beans really needs some sort of tangible recognition as being the greatest poster on any forum on the internet, cause he is.also, if the tranny's underage, don't they cancel each other out?
hey if wanting to fuck underage girls makes me gay, I don't want to be straight! and beans really needs some sort of tangible recognition as being the greatest poster on any forum on the internet, cause he is.also, if the tranny's underage, don't they cancel each other out?
1. Yes2. AINEC3. fingers crossed hoping so......