Wpt: Festa Al Lago Day 2 Thread

Daniel Negreanu raises to 5,000 from under the gun and Steve Weinstein re-raises all in for 30,000 from middle position. Tom "Durrrr" Dwan makes the call from the button and Negreanu moves all in. Durr thinks for a long time and decides to make the call.Negreanu: AADurrrr: 1010Weinstein: KQThe board comes 77594 and Negreanu takes out both Durrrr and Weinstein. He is our overwhelming chip leader with 480,000.
15 minutes too late. But gogogogo.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Play Wrapping Up Wednesday, October 22, 2008 08:51 PM PDT Players are finishing their final few hands before play ends for the night. Just over 100 players remain after five levels of Day 2. Our apparent chip leader is Daniel Negreanu with 515,000 - more than three times the average chip stack.

Great play against Durr. Durr obv read DN as weak. I love the over shove there.
LOL. DN is never ever bluffing here. Durrr knows this. It doesn't say the chipcounts, obviously Durrr hates this spot but felt committed.
Play Wrapping Up Wednesday, October 22, 2008 08:51 PM PDT Players are finishing their final few hands before play ends for the night. Just over 100 players remain after five levels of Day 2. Our apparent chip leader is Daniel Negreanu with 515,000 - more than three times the average chip stack.
FT Lock. Win if colddeck does not come. How many do they play down to tomorrow? 27 or FT?
yep Adam just turned 21 the other day and he played last week in Niagara's WptNutz you still in Vegas?
Sadly no. Post Palazzo depression is in full swing...
Daniel Negreanu raises to 5,000 from under the gun and Steve Weinstein re-raises all in for 30,000 from middle position. Tom "Durrrr" Dwan makes the call from the button and Negreanu moves all in. Durr thinks for a long time and decides to make the call.Negreanu: AADurrrr: 1010Weinstein: KQThe board comes 77594 and Negreanu takes out both Durrrr and Weinstein. He is our overwhelming chip leader with 480,000.
PWND aNegreanuPokerG.jpg

my table for tomorrow seems soooooo soft. hopefully I can crush it..... I had top pair twice today, won the first and lost the second. I never flopped better than a pair, and the one time I did was when I made a super loose call in position vs menlo and accidentally flopped the nuts menlo check folded. My table was also super soft but I had Ike to my left, which sucked...I lost half my stack pretty much c-betting or peeling flush draws.... :(I need a rush tomorrow.

my table for tomorrow seems soooooo soft. hopefully I can crush it..... I had top pair twice today, won the first and lost the second. I never flopped better than a pair, and the one time I did was when I made a super loose call in position vs menlo and accidentally flopped the nuts menlo check folded. My table was also super soft but I had Ike to my left, which sucked...I lost half my stack pretty much c-betting or peeling flush draws.... :(I need a rush tomorrow.
GL tomorrow JC
LOL. DN is never ever bluffing here. Durrr knows this. It doesn't say the chipcounts, obviously Durrr hates this spot but felt committed.
Hellmuth woulda folded.
  • 3 weeks later...