What Song Would You Want Played At Your Funeral?

For all those times you stood by meFor all the truth that you made me seeFor all the joy you brought to my lifeFor all the wrong that you made rightFor every dream you made come trueFor all the love I found in youIll be forever thankful babyYoure the one who held me upNever let me fallYoure the one who saw me through through it allYou were my strength when I was weakYou were my voice when I couldnt speakYou were my eyes when I couldnt seeYou saw the best there was in meLifted me up when I couldnt reachYou gave me faith coz you believedIm everything I amBecause you loved meYou gave me wings and made me flyYou touched my hand I could touch the skyI lost my faith, you gave it back to meYou said no star was out of reachYou stood by me and I stood tallI had your love I had it allIm grateful for each day you gave meMaybe I dont know that muchBut I know this much is trueI was blessed because I was loved by youYou were my strength when I was weakYou were my voice when I couldnt speakYou were my eyes when I couldnt seeYou saw the best there was in meLifted me up when I couldnt reachYou gave me faith coz you believedIm everything I amBecause you loved meYou were always there for meThe tender wind that carried meA light in the dark shining your love into my lifeYouve been my inspirationThrough the lies you were the truthMy world is a better place because of youYou were my strength when I was weakYou were my voice when I couldnt speakYou were my eyes when I couldnt seeYou saw the best there was in meLifted me up when I couldnt reachYou gave me faith coz you believedIm everything I amBecause you loved meYou were my strength when I was weakYou were my voice when I couldnt speakYou were my eyes when I couldnt seeYou saw the best there was in meLifted me up when I couldnt reachYou gave me faith coz you believedIm everything I amBecause you loved meIm everything I amBecause you loved me
I FYP'd your post by replacing the "My Heart Will Go On" lyrics with the far superior lyrics of "Because You Loved Me."
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

know that you been waitin' for itI'm waitin' tooIn my imagination I be all up on youI know you got that fever for me hundred and twoAnd boy I know I feel the sameMy temperature's through the roofIf it's a camera up in hereThen it's gonna leave with me when I do(I do)If it's a camera up in hereThen I best not catch this flick on Youtube(Youtube)'Cuz if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvousI will hunt you down'Cuz they be all up in my business like a Wendy interviewBut this private between you and ITouch my bodyPut me on the floorWrestle me aroundPlay wit me some moreTouch my bodyThrow me on the bedI just wanna make you feel like you never didTouch my bodyLet me wrap my thighsAll around your waistJust a little tasteTouch my bodyKnow you like my curvesC'mon and give me what I deserveAnd touch my bodyYou can put me on you like a brand new white teeI'll hug your body tighter than my favorite jeansI want you to caress me like a tropical breezeAnd float away with you in a Caribbean seaIf it's a camera up in hereThen it's gonna leave with me when I do(I do)If it's a camera up in hereThen I best not catch this flick on Youtube(Youtube)'Cuz if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvousI will hunt you down'Cuz they be all up in my business like a Wendy interviewBut this private between you and ITouch my bodyPut me on the floorWrestle me aroundPlay wit me some moreTouch my bodyThrow me on the bedI just wanna make you feel like you never didTouch my bodyLet me wrap my thighsAll around your waistJust a little tasteTouch my bodyKnow you like my curvesC'mon and give me what I deserveAnd touch my bodyImma treat you like a teddy bearYou won't wanna go nowhereIn the lap of luxuryLaying intertwined with meYou won't want for nothing boyI will give you plenty of joyTouch my bodyPut me on the floorWrestle me aroundPlay wit me some moreTouch my bodyThrow me on the bedI just wanna make you feel like you never didTouch my bodyLet me wrap my thighsAll around your waistJust a little tasteTouch my bodyKnow you like my curvesC'mon and give me what I deserveAnd touch my body

I step off the trainI'm walking down your street againAnd pass your doorBut you don't live there anymoreIt's years since you've been thereNow you've disappeared somewhereLike outer spaceYou've found some better placeAnd I miss you-Like the deserts miss the rainCould you be dead ?You always wereTwo steps ahead of everyoneWe'd walk behindWhile you would runI look up at your houseAnd I can almost hear youShout down to meWhere I always used to beAnd I miss you-Like the deserts miss the rainBack on the trainI askWhy did I come again ?Can I confessI've been hanging'roundYour old address ?And the years have provedTo offer nothingSince you movedYou're long goneBut I can't move onAnd I miss you-Like the deserts miss the rain

I FYP'd your post by replacing the "My Heart Will Go On" lyrics with the far superior lyrics of "Because You Loved Me."
Save that for your own funeral, buddy. :club:
My Way, Sinatra.
OH yes!I'm stealing your idea./threadFrank Sinatra '74 New York My WayAnd now, the end is nearAnd so I face, the final curtainMy friend, I'll say it clearI'll state my case, of which I'm certainI've lived, a life that's fullI've traveled each and every highwayAnd more, much more then thisI did it, My WayRegrets, I've had a fewBut then again, too few too mentionI did, what I had to doAnd saw it through, without exemptionI planned, each charted courseEach careful step, along the bywayAnd more, much more than thisI did it, My WayYes, there were times, I'm sure you knewWhen I bit off, more then I could chewBut through it all, when there was doubtI ate it up, and spit it outI faced it all, and I stood tallAnd did it, My WayI've loved, I've laughed and criedI've had my fill, my share of losingAnd now, as tears subsideI find it all, so amusingTo think, I did all thatAnd may I say, not in a shy wayOh no, Oh no not meI did it, My WayFor what is a man? What has he got?If not himself, then he has naughtTo say the things, he truly feelsAnd not the words, of one who kneelsThe record shows, I took the blowsAnd did it, My WayYes, it was, My Way
Crappy quality but only one I could find.The Electrics - The BlessingMay your life in this world be a happy oneMay the sun be warm and may the skies be blueMay each storm that comes your wayClear the air for a brighter dayMay the saints and saviour watch over youAs you make your way through this old world of oursAs you see the beauty of the morning dewAs you smell the summer flowersAs you pass away the hoursMay the saints and saviour watch over youAs you spend your time with your friends and familyAs you see the warmth and love they have for youAs you see the wars and hateThat others radiateMay the saints and saviour watch over you
raining blood men
N'Sync "Bye Bye Bye"
nh sirI'd want Enter Sandman to start up while they are bringing my box out. Everyone will be jumping up and down and as soon as the intro explodes, so will the fireworks from the pyrotechnic crew.

Billie Jean - MJAngels - R WilliamsMy Dick - Mickey AvalonKnocking on Heavens door - Bob DylanNothing else matters - MetallicaVem kan segla förutan vind - (dunno who wrote this song really, but it's a swedish (very beautiful song). A very sad one and I like it very much). Youtube it!