Wsop Europe £10,000 Main Event | Final Table

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cap is obviously a move by Daniel. He is trying to get his opponent to think that he wants his opponent to think that he thinks the cap is gonna give him better hands which makes his opponent to tilt with worse hands.
Swing and a miss. Still, nice try.My guess is DN said the lights were bother him and that's what they could dig up. I do like that he smelled the hat before putting it on though.
ENGLISH? THE GUYS WEARING A FUCHING ST ANDREWS CROSS AND YOU'RE CALLING HIM ENGLISH? IDIOT!*Offended remarks out.
Not listening, but really? Take him for a round of Clockwork Orange and smash him in the face every stop...
QUOTE(Mercury69 @ Thursday, October 2nd, 2008, 6:45 AM) Demidov seems to have monster game...He has played strong so far, but I think I have spotted a few tells on him.
That's because you are FluffDog, soulreader supreme...
down to the last few at the WSOPE final table he obv. sucks
he could have played lights out poker to get there... or he could have luckboxed.. i have no idea... but all Im saying... and I think 99% of the good tournament players on fcp here would agree... that he absolutely butchered that hand in practically every way you can imagine.
I've got the sound down at work.What was said?
Went along the lines of "And that's a £108K payday for "X", after taxes, that should leae him about 26p, enough to tip the waitress on the way out."Said in the slightest of joking manners, but a dumb joke to make, seen as he obv knows jack sh1t.

go Daniel tid, keep grinding away