Wsop Europe £10,000 Main Event | Final Table

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if we're supposed to be hearing what Norman Chad just said....I'm sure he was implying the Russians were colluding.
what did he say exactly i cldnt here ?also congratz to juanda really good for poker and hes such a nice guy you cant help but cheer for him
what did he say exactly i cldnt here ?also congratz to juanda really good for poker and hes such a nice guy you cant help but cheer for him
Can't tell you what he said exactly, but what he said approximately was 'Those Russian guys wouldn't play against each other. It seemed very fishy to me. I'm glad you won in the end JJ, I was rooting for you. Something wasn't right about the way the Russians were playing. It was them against you.' So yeah, not only is he an annoying beyond belief presenter, but he's also a douchebag who forgets there is a live feed going on when he is miked up.Also, and I know that I've never experienced the levels of mental fatigue that Alekhin was probably going through, but regardless of how tired he was, he's going to regret that 34 call for a very long time. An hour more of extreme tiredness at the most to pick out a better spot was all he needed to do. Might not have won still, but wouldn't be on suicide watch when he wakes up tomorrow!

That was thee most tiring game to watch.I watched it frigging all, then relise I have to be at my dentists in 20 minutes, rush there, make it and get back. I'm dead, but amn't tired...WTF is happening to me?!Anyway, WP, GG JJ. Grats.

Wow, congrats JJ!!Did anybody hear the hypothetical AA first hand of the ME question on the broadcast last night? I thought it was a good idea to spice up the broadcast. But the assholes didn't give us a shout out. I had a few other ideas about questions to email in, but I'm too nice.

Was able to watch the entire final table in the corner of wy screen, because I had to pull an all nighter at work, amazing perspective of a real time non-condensed final table.Learned a lot about paceing.GG JJ

Wow, congrats JJ!!Did anybody hear the hypothetical AA first hand of the ME question on the broadcast last night? I thought it was a good idea to spice up the broadcast. But the assholes didn't give us a shout out. I had a few other ideas about questions to email in, but I'm too nice.
FCP had about 3 shoutoutsthey even mentioned oziminrules
Did anybody hear the hypothetical AA first hand of the ME question on the broadcast last night? I thought it was a good idea to spice up the broadcast. But the assholes didn't give us a shout out. I had a few other ideas about questions to email in, but I'm too nice.
Yeah I heard that. I would play the AA, because the chances of winning the ME are very small anyway, you might aswell try your luck and perhaps gain a amazing stack of chips early.No guts, no glory.

wtg JJ nice win, as for the shout outs there were at least 3-4Ozi, mine, and another couple

OMFG Juanda actually won... that has to be the most discipline and patience I have ever seen at the poker table. YAY JUANDA he was due!

Did Juanda or the Russian ever mention what they had in that huge pot where JJ bet 340K on the river and the Russion check-raised all-in? JJ folded that hand and there was lots of speculation (in this thread) on what both of them had...

Did Juanda or the Russian ever mention what they had in that huge pot where JJ bet 340K on the river and the Russion check-raised all-in? JJ folded that hand and there was lots of speculation (in this thread) on what both of them had...
Well the Russian did the check-raise all in on the river again, and it turns out that he was bluffing. But they haven't said anything about the particular hand you mentioned.

I'm pissed off. Last time I had to leae watching DN at a final table to catch a flight he'd won the braclet by the time I got checked into the hotel at the other end. This time he didn't make it through security. Oh well. GG DN.

• 4 months later...

Gratz to DN & JJ. I followed the tourney really closely, was interesting. Thought DN might win it at a few moments tbh.EDIT: I just realised this was last years topic about DN at the WSOPE haha. I thought it was the 2009 tourney. (where he came #5)Appologies XD

Since this is bumped already I might as well add that the episodes of wsop europe 2008 are currently being uploaded on pokertube. (5 episodes so far)Might be interesting for those who missed it :club: