Wsop Europe £10,000 Main Event | Final Table

he could have played lights out poker to get there... or he could have luckboxed.. i have no idea... but all Im saying... and I think 99% of the good tournament players on fcp here would agree... that he absolutely butchered that hand in practically every way you can imagine.
once he put the bet in on the flop i dont think there was any getting away from his hand
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good action and table dynamic so far!It will be very interesting to see how the players adjust now that it is short-handed.Any style predictions any of the players left? :D:ts:4h:D:club:

Good action and table dynamic so far!It will be very interesting to see how the players adjust now that it is short-handed.Any style predictions any of the players left? :D:ts:4h:D:club:
i dont know why but something tells me the two russians are going to flame out, and daniel and JJ will be heads up

DN to start opening up again, he was quiet early on but is getting more in. JJ to keep playing a solid game. ID may dump a tonne of chips later on IMO if he gets too aggro, and the other Russian is just gonna play a TAG game IMO.

he could have played lights out poker to get there... or he could have luckboxed.. i have no idea... but all Im saying... and I think 99% of the good tournament players on fcp here would agree... that he absolutely butchered that hand in practically every way you can imagine.
Just woke up, what was the hand?

tell me something is that announcer the same jerk who did the butching job on fluffs final table Nick Gerber, my god he is awfull

i dont care about the commentatory.. i only care about the play thats going on ;)Daniel has around 800k now on the break..i think hes gonna get into the heads up..at least^^

Don't remember all the action but he got it in with AQ on a AJT board vs of course KQ.
Just showed it again.About 150 in the pot pre flop - 3 wayFlop AJTFischman bet 45Alekhin raises to 135Demidov foldsFischman shoves and gets insta-called by the nuts.
Just showed it again.About 150 in the pot pre flop - 3 wayFlop AJTFischman bet 45Alekhin raises to 135Demidov foldsFischman shoves and gets insta-called by the nuts.
lol...at least he made it this far...

Excellent Pot ... looks like a young russian poker player is in DN's crosshairs. :club: