Who The F*** Even Eats Kfc Anymore?

Last time I had KFC was about 7 years ago. My wife and I were hanging out watching TV and eating the popcorn chicken. All of a sudden she stopped eating, groaned, dropped the container on the table and then started packing everything up to take it to the trash. I kept asking her what was wrong but she told me not to worry about it. I am eating the same damn thing, I am going to worry about it. So she handed me the carton and I swear to whatever you want me to swear too, mixed in with the chicken was a couple feathers. At least we now know it was real chicken.

Ever since they had that rumor or event that a customer found a fried rat in their tub'o fried chicken I've never had it again. I think that was about 15 years ago...I've also heard of customer's finding severed fried human fingers in their orders too...I've never had Popeye's chicken.

Last time I had KFC was about 7 years ago. My wife and I were hanging out watching TV and eating the popcorn chicken. All of a sudden she stopped eating, groaned, dropped the container on the table and then started packing everything up to take it to the trash. I kept asking her what was wrong but she told me not to worry about it. I am eating the same damn thing, I am going to worry about it. So she handed me the carton and I swear to whatever you want me to swear too, mixed in with the chicken was a couple feathers. At least we now know it was real chicken.
Wow am I glad I didn't read this post before I ate at KFC earlier. Those new strips are really good.

I love KFC:http://www.mad-cow.org/00/chicken_head.jpgActually, I do, there is so much grease on their chicken/rat/kangaroo/meat that you can't help but love it. In fact, they could skip the meat and just give me a big bucket of deep-fried coating.Also, their biscuits are really good.And it's really easy for a family of 5 -- just get a big bucket and run.

I dont know what it is but I feel sick after eating KFC or Taco Bell. Popeyes on the other hand rocks. I dont have any where I live but everytime I go to Vegas I hit up Popeyesup on Rancho. I am ussualy the only white person in the crowded restraunt and the employees prison tattoos can be intemidating but its worth it. 3pc mixed(I order mixed becauseI dont want the prison tattooed employees to look at me funny if I say white meat only) with a biscuit, mashed potatoes and gravy and a strawberry soda.