Ok I Cant Stop Laughing

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give him $20 for the kissing penguins.
You have a thing for penguins ?And LOL at this thread.... Some people will do crazy stuff for money :club:
And LOL at this thread.... Some people will do crazy stuff for money :ts
in my case, I did it for free - I'm just trying to exploit myself if the price is right. :club:

pt special: you are awesome! :club::ts:4h:3h:5c:D :D :D:icon_clap::D:qh:D Sorry: I am having too much fun to stop ... :heart::club::heart: :heart: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_eek::heart::icon_clap: :icon_clap: :heart: B) :heart::icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :qh:icon_clap:

awsome , i garuntee they do that on a regular basis . homos imo
LOL, they probably asked PT to do the Billie Jean video and put it on YouTube instead of the other way around......
LOL, they probably asked PT to do the Billie Jean video and put it on YouTube instead of the other way around......
That one dude did kinda look like him.
This is going to become an insanely awesome superthread (already is IMO). <3 pt
QFT, and everytime let's say someone does a huge STAKE thread, like let's say 15 stakes *wink wink*, The horsies would have to do stuff for being staked :club:
when people want money for a sng or something i usually make them take a pic holding a sign that says "i beg for money on FTP" or something....got bored with it and told a guy to lipsync billy jean and put it on youtube for moneyresults: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFzxfEr3RSc
looooooooooool how much was this for

This is seriously one of the best ideas I've ever seen. WP, pt!Now, imagine if we could get pedophiles to do this before they try to pick up pre-teens on teh interwebs. I think Chris Hansen's head would assplode.