Ok I Cant Stop Laughing

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)9 Members: HighwayStar, taylorhb0, ltrainkoja55, vonteego3, r0llin_game, rcgs59, Actuary, SCS, SuperJonWhat are all you people doing here? The show is over. Go home.

you make me sick.havent you heard the great nickleback song, "If Everyone Cared"?you could really stand to learn a thing or to about life, about love, and about brotherhood.
Does not computeroxymorons FTW

i feel like i helped bring pt back to fcp w/ the bumping of the shitty day thread. with that said i feel i deserve some credit of the awesomeness that has been brought to this thread, cuz w/o that bump, he might still be gone somewhere else :club:

just stop it with the inquisition, buddy.your not the man around these parts anymore, buddy.this aint 2006, buddy.
Don't call him buddy, PAL.
you make me sick.havent you heard the great nickleback song, "If Everyone Cared"?you could really stand to learn a thing or to about life, about love, and about brotherhood.
you could learn a thing or to about education, imo.I like how you attack my views on life, love, and brotherhood lol.you're cute, i like you. :club:

I can't stop the tears from all the laughing, this is priceless in more ways than one. lol

I can't stop the tears from all the laughing, this is priceless in more ways than none. lol
annnnnd this would be a great thread for you to explain about your interweb stalker.spill it!
he's not your pal, GUY.
I'm not your guy, BUDDY.
spelling and grammar jokes always cut like a knife.well palyed.
you really could learn a thing or to about the environment, capitalism, and the Pythagorean theorem.
annnnnd this would be a great thread for you to explain about your interweb stalker.spill it!
1 spelling mistake , and I get nailed yikesssssss, am I being stalked oh how fun , here I am lmoa
1 spelling mistake , and I get nailed yikesssssss, am I being stalked oh how fun , here I am lmoa
ummm, the thread got deleted but you may want to PM Bob or Zach so you can see it. I think the posters name was Dr. Kook or something. It was creepy in a way that only stalkers of the 3rd kind can be.
this thread started off so well! :club:
Pshh, looshle not getting the level right away (I think?! Am I being leveled here?) and then getting the level and exchanges with YonYonson are pretty funny imo.

when was this ?

ummm, the thread got deleted but you may want to PM Bob or Zach so you can see it. I think the posters name was Dr. Kook or something. It was creepy in a way that only stalkers of the 3rd kind can be.
today kid, you should PM Bob.