Ok I Cant Stop Laughing

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are heartless. these guys obviously have problems. serious gambling problems and you guys laugh out loud at them.cold as ice, you are.
Well occasionally I just giggle inside.
you guys are heartless. these guys obviously have problems. serious gambling problems and you guys laugh out loud at them.cold as ice, you are.
we also roll/lay on floor while doing so bc that laughter is too much for sitting
we also roll/lay on floor while doing so bc that laughter is too much for sitting
you make me sick.havent you heard the great nickleback song, "If Everyone Cared"?you could really stand to learn a thing or to about life, about love, and about brotherhood.
you make me sick.havent you heard the great nickleback song, "If Everyone Cared"?you could really stand to learn a thing or to about life, about love, and about brotherhood.
Nice face
hes probably one of the guys in one of my pics and is mad that everyone is laughing at him
hes probably one of the guys in one of my pics and is mad that everyone is laughing at him
Actually no. I just have some compassion for my fellow man, unlike the rest of you heartless fucks.
which picture is you?NM PT beat me to that joke

Im not ashamed to admit that you guys have reduced me to tears. There are times in my life when I feel the depths of despair so strongly, I just cannot keep from weeping.To see my fellow man humilated and mocked. Ridiculed and laughed at. Joked about and made fun of. It disgusts me.And for what? Money.cock suckin motherfuckin money!what has the world come to?

Probably the same kind of people that laughs when a guy gets his weener cut in half.I hate these people.
Get well soon!!!
I dont know about you, but when I heard about Shia's alleged drunk driving, I knew he wasnt at fault. I mean, didnt those cops see Indy 4. He rode that bike like a champ.That guy/girl who ran the red light should be shot. Like right now. Im not even kidding.What if Shia had been killed?