Ok I Cant Stop Laughing

Amazing what broke mofos will do for money. I actually would start doing this if it didn't require me giving out any personal info like an email address. And the YouTube thing I can't imagine you are going to find a ton of people to do that?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like how the meth beggar didn't even have paper in the house to write on.
LOL, maybe that's why he needs money, he tore up his luckbox to write this on :club:
Amazing what broke mofos will do for money. I actually would start doing this if it didn't require me giving out any personal info like an email address. And the YouTube thing I can't imagine you are going to find a ton of people to do that?
ive got one of him doing the macarena and he just totally fails at it...he had his mom record it and she kept saying "your doing it wrong, your doing it wrong"
ive got one of him doing the macarena and he just totally fails at it...he had his mom record it and she kept saying "your doing it wrong, your doing it wrong"
Did you set up an email address just to have people send their photos to you? This could be an epic thread if we all start doing this.
link pls.
Do you actually send them money?
Yes he does.I remember when pt showed me the first few pics. So hilarious! :D:ts:4h:D:club:
well, except get a decent job,It's amazing how fast they'll spend all they haveobv, great thread. Quintessential FCP community rally to followcarry on.
Jobs are overrated when you can lip sync Billy Jean!!!!

i just had to explain to a bunch of strangers why i randomly busted out laughing in the middle of an otherwise silent airport express ride. fu kevin.:club:

i just had to explain to a bunch of strangers why i randomly busted out laughing in the middle of an otherwise silent airport express ride. fu kevin.:club:
What'd you say?
Pretty sure his random excuse for everything is "I'm ghey". I dunno, seems to work for him.
haha surprisingly i doidn't use the ghey defense, although that probably would have gotten the bicurous businessman next to me to rub his leg against mine more than he already is.
haha surprisingly i doidn't use the ghey defense, although that probably would have gotten the bicurous businessman next to me to rub his leg against mine more than he already is.
Tell Specbrad I said Hi.