Ok I Cant Stop Laughing

Has to have your name on it not I, lmoa but it looks good anyways

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap. You can look me up on facebook to confirm that it is me.
I can't stop laughing, what is facebook going to tell me if I never met you wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehiyou look nice
I can't stop laughing, what is facebook going to tell me if I never met you wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehi
My pics on my facebook profile will match the face in the pic I just posted. And the other people didn't put their names.:club:
My pics on my facebook profile will match the face in the pic I just posted. And the other people didn't put their names.:club:
Ahem...I kinda did put my name....stfu. I WIN THE INTERWEBZ!
drcossack(scranton)??I don't care about the money I just wanted to get in on the fun.
Lol the entire forum already knew that was my joke account, i just decided to have one last hurrah with the picture, I think it was worth it.
Because you don't insta-shove posts into every stake thread the second they go up. Oh, one last time then it's gone. DrCossack(Scranton)
Funny you say that since I am currently at a FT on a stake. :club:
You look like the Captain's son on Deadliest Catch.
I do? Which one? Phil's sons don't look like me on Cornelia Marie. I live right down the street from you I think!Oh and I really don't care about the money and don't have an FTP account, but since I'm a micro-grinder so I'll take whatever I can get on stars. Im Ko8e34(Fullerton) there. I don't expect anything at all though, just wanted to get in on the fun :club:
I do? Which one? Phil's sons don't look like me on Cornelia Marie. I live right down the street from you I think!Oh and I really don't care about the money and don't have an FTP account, but since I'm a micro-grinder so I'll take whatever I can get on stars. Im Ko8e34(Fullerton) there. I don't expect anything at all though, just wanted to get in on the fun :club:
Yeah, Phil's younger son.......at least in that picture.

how did i miss this ****ing threadtotally awesome idea, i will now be asking people to do the macarena for money

This belongs in this thread just in case god forbid anyone else missed it in the other thread.This is the THE Lucky Mello.2109393880082508277S600x600Q85.jpg
priceless
This belongs in this thread just in case god forbid anyone else missed it in the other thread.This is the THE Lucky Mello.2109393880082508277S600x600Q85.jpg
This is still the best photo in this thread...<3 Lucky MELLO <3 Tremomey
Oh and I really don't care about the money and don't have an FTP account, but since I'm a micro-grinder so I'll take whatever I can get on stars. Im Ko8e34(Fullerton) there. I don't expect anything at all though, just wanted to get in on the fun :club:
shipped.

Alright, that's it for the easy stuff.Now there is $10 up for grabs to the person who posts a pic of themselves with a sign that makes me LOL the most.